Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

first cycle, test e/lumps/locations

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
Alright so I started a cycle of kalpa pharmaceuticals test e 250. I'm stacking with prohormone but that's not where my question is. I began two weeks ago today, its my first AAS cycle, and the pip is bad. I started on glutes and was getting lumps which I understand can be normal so I switched to my delt and got hit with incredible test flu. Fever of 100.2, woke up in the middle of the night shaking uncontrollably, no energy etc. I had been getting test flu the previous 2 injections prior to the delt shot but much more mild. So I guess its safe to say the delts are too small for 1ml shots for me? Also I contacted my supplier about the crazy pip and flu and they said there has been a batch with high BA and are shipping me out a replacement order. So in the meantime I need to make due I guess. I'm scared to pin my thighs in fear of paralyzing pip because if its bad in my glutes it should certainly kill my legs. And I'm scared to pin my other delt because I have to work tomorrow and can't throw the day away to sickness. It's not about manning up, I literally could not stay upright last time. So I plan to pin my right glute tonight but I have the remains of a healing lump in it, is it ok to pin there just obviously not on the lump? My other glute still has a big swollen lump so I'm not touching that. By the way these lumps are never red or hot or even bruised just painful. Also what's everyone's thoughts on kalpa? Thx

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
Forgot to add I'm running 500mg/week

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
sounds like your gear is shit.Test E should be painless even with virgin muscle sure it will hurt but not like your describing it.Trash that bunk or limp till u get the new bottle which if made by the same brand will be the same shit

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Test E is simply compound, BA, and oil. There should b very little if any pip at all.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Yeah, not good man and I hit delts with over 2ml no problem 1.5" pin. Some pip on your first cycle but shouldn't be that bad...

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
dude, something is terribly wrong.

stop everything your doing and regroup.

sounds to me like junk gear, but from the things you are describing, your asking for an abcess.

1st cycle or not, shouldn't be like that.

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
Yes first cycle. You guys are freaking me out. What could be wrong? Technique? Location? Bad gear? The place i got it from is pharmaceutical grade I checked out the serial numbers on their site and everything. My supplier said there was a batch that went out with too much ba. So maybe that's the problem? I'm done injecting until I can figure out whats going on. Has anybody heard of kalpa? What is the most alarming part? The lumps or fever?

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
The pip is painful like soreness in the muscle. I know I was shaking on my delt shot cuz I was nervous and probably why its sore but no lump in it. My wife did my glutes and said she didn't move the needle. Left glute lump is 4 days old about the size of a golf ball, right glute lump is the size of maybe a quarter in diameter and its 7 days old and no longer painful. These are the only two lumps I've had. But before them I was still getting pip. Like hard to sit down or drive pain. Soreness pain. I've had 5 total shots. 4 glute, 1 delt.

R

ryan9278

Dec 20, 2011
Well first of all kalpa isn't HG it's an ugl. I recently got some of there test c but haven't started it yet. What is your lot number? I am guessing I will have the same problems as you if they are from the same lot

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
Well first of all kalpa isn't HG it's an ugl. I recently got some of there test c but haven't started it yet. What is your lot number? I am guessing I will have the same problems as you if they are from the same lot
Oh ok I thought ugl was different because this is like a huge factory.
Lot number is 110601 on all my vials. from what I've looked up; a lot of people have complaints with that lot number but others with same lot number said its g2g.
I wish I could find more reviews on it. I hope your cycle goes better than mine is starting.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
ow hell, fever of 100? and only 250mg / ml ?

how much test per week are you using? Test E hardly ever gives test flu that bad.

sounds like polluted dirty gear to me .

possible you could be one of the few who convert test to a higher ratio of Etiocholanolone, but if your taking under 500mg I will say it's a shit batch you have there of test making you sick.

Also what FlyingDragon said, sounds like they have not a clue at what the hell there doing.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic