Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

first cycle advice

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
It's all good bro. You just don't hear of 5ml vials in my neck of the woods to much but I know they are out there.

HDH

Rumpy

Rumpy

Mar 17, 2013
I'm assuming you get 10's? I think these are in 5's because they fit better in a padded envelope for shipping. Smaller and less for customs to notice.

Glad to hear he's 42. I'm 44. Just wanted to make sure he wasn't 19, in which case I would recommend he save time and just shoot himself in the nuts with a nail gun.

Last edited:
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Good to meet ya bud. I'm 41.

He actually gave his age in the OP.

HDH

Rumpy

Rumpy

Mar 17, 2013
Doah! Damn it, I hate when people do that! I mean ask questions about stuff that's already there. Now I'm a dumb ass and a hypocrite!

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Could just be a local gym buy too.

HDH

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
Welcome friend, and thanks for the post. Good way to start.

I'm with GG on this - 1st cycle, AAS wise, keep it simple.

A first cycle of 500mg long test ester for 12 weeks is gonna be a sweet ride just as it is.

Got lots of time to experiment. Cut your teeth first, and cross on over to the dark side.

you will like it here.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
I think these are in 5's because they fit better in a padded envelope for shipping. Smaller and less for customs to notice.

And you would be correct sir...............

S

scottpaj

May 21, 2013
Thanks for all the advice guys! I have another question..i ordered a liquid ai(liquidix) cuz i tead to take 25 ml every other day during my 12 cycle to help prevent any bloat or gyno...what do you guys think about this cycle...weeks 1-12 500 mg test 400 (twice a week) and. 25 ml liquidix every other day...then weeks 14-17 using clomid 75/50/50/50. Any opinions will be greatly appreciated.

F

flex22

May 3, 2012
theres soo much too say and tyeach about 1st cycle advice that id be here all nite typing. But i got 2 lil kids my friend. My advice is really do ur homework and visait and look through forums and books. Take the "broscience" with a grain of salt. Somes good somes terrible. i think u should jus do 500mg test E a wk for 12 wks ur 1st cycle. Shoot 250mg mon and 250mg thurs. Or wuteva works with ur schedule. For PCT u can use novadev and clomid. But also use HCG. Read up on that alot. Thyeres different protocols. Some will run low dose HCG throughout cycle while others will just run it for a month after cycle.

S

steelmohican

Jun 5, 2013
What's up all...I am a new member seeking advice..I am looking to start a cycle for the first time and although I have done my research i'm still a newbie. My goal is to pack on some noticeable muscle gain. I am 40 yrs old and have managed to stay fit despite setbacks in training due to combat injuries in Iraq. I'm good now though and wanna take it to the next level but not sure where to start ie. good muscle gaining cycle for first timer, and credible source. (i tried to buy dbol a few years back and got ripped off). anyway I understand confidentiality issues so if need be i welcome private messages. thanks

Rumpy

Rumpy

Mar 17, 2013
Let me be the first to welcome you to the Den. You should start your own thread. Oh, and no source talk on open forums.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic