Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Fire Stick

A

andz327

VIP Member
Mar 5, 2013
Do I need a VPN? What does Kodi get me? How can I watch my football damnit!
You need good wifi /internet signal for. Android box and fire stick, here you can buy a modified fire stick that's already loaded and plug and play for around £50, I've actually got an android tv that came with kodi on it you just download shit from internet to get everything , there's how to program shit on youtube

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
If you are just streaming then you dont need a VPN, its not illegal.
Load Kodi, then search for kodi setups for sports,etc.

To step by step for Kodi.
go to troypoint.com

After you got Kodi running then install your addons.
Thats how you get all the programming.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Buy the skystream one if you dont have time to manage all that shit.

Uploading and testing which apps you like, which work the best, most reliable, etc.

Then updating all the apps! Who has the time?

Skystream does it all for you. It comes preloaded with the top apps. You pay more for the box but the ongoing service to update apps is worth the $150 up front to just plug and play.

And they are US based so if you ever need help with anything you can call them.

Perfect for a busy idiot like me.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I've got the newest version of the Fire Stick. It has Kodi on it but I don't bother with it, I'm using the Terrarium app. It kicks Kodi's ass.

No buffering bullshit.

P

pumpingiron22

Mar 2, 2014
G Matrix Box with Kodi. Find a Kodi build that self updates. All the movies TV you want

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
Are u able to view UFC events?
Indeed. You can find them in two ways. Just as the box arrives or purchase Saturn streams TV, which is a live tv streaming source that has access as well to all PPV. They have a few subscription packages but I use the $140 a year package. Outside of the initial purchase of the box I added this and real-debrid which helps you get better streams for downloading. Helps avoid the shitty normal too many hitting the same link downloads. I’ve used the two boxes I have for over two years.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Now if I can only find where my kids put the remote I could install some of this stuff. You would think that Alexa bitch would be screaming for some help.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
Thanks for all the info here.....i am about to dump my cable and will have to try some options you guys are using here.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic