Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Fire Stick

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Thanks for all the info here.....i am about to dump my cable and will have to try some options you guys are using here.
I did the same thing a couple years ago, Amazon Fire Stick with Sling.tv subscription. I also had an antenna installed on my rooftop (Packer games and Sunday night new Family Guy episodes).

Kodi and such is nice, but finding stuff on there was kind of a pita. Sources come and go. Alot of movies pause while buffering. Someone shared their Netflix account with me, so I haven't really gone back to Kodi.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
How do I get sports on this thing? I couldn't figure out how to get the damn Steelers game on the other night, was driving me crazy.

I downloaded Terrarium, do you just search for shows or channels you just want to watch? I'm not getting the concept here.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
How do I get sports on this thing? I couldn't figure out how to get the damn Steelers game on the other night, was driving me crazy.

I downloaded Terrarium, do you just search for shows or channels you just want to watch? I'm not getting the concept here.

Terrarium by itself is just what's been downloaded to the app but the app is constantly updated. You can watch what's playing in the movie theaters or 36 seasons of the lawrance Welk Show but nothing live. I tried to think of an old ass show to see if it came up when I first got it. I didn't realize they had 36 seasons of anything.

Type what you want to watch in the search box. At the top when the results come up check to see if it's tv or movies. Move it to the appropriate setting and it will show anything with that title or anything close. Up on the top left when you first open terrarium, click on the second option "trending". It will give you different types/styles of shows/movies to look through. It would be good to hit every option up top to see what they do.

I think I recall reading that someone downloaded another app that allowed live stuff with terrarium. I've seen a few threads like this. Maybe google "watch live sports with terrarium" and see what comes up.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
So Terrarium is basically like free Netflix with more content.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
I haven't found anything recently that shows UFC. I'd be interested to know too.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
So Terrarium is basically like free Netflix with more content.

It's anything you can type in. Most have it to watch movies still in theaters and the pay to watch stuff on cable.

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
I use the fire tv box and pay 25 per month for a media center on it, has EVERY SPORT U COULD THINK OF,

Not 'exactly'cutting the cord but well worth it imo, kodi has gone soft always haven to update an app or someones hosting site...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic