Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Finally got a T-scription!!! First TRT pin yesterday

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
mg is the amount of the drug of the drug per ml. 1cc and 1ml is the same thing so you would be pinning 200mg of Test Cyp by shooting 1cc or 1ml from your vial (if it's dosed at 200mg per ml)

1 cubic centimetre is exactly 1,000 th of a litre which is 1 Milli Litre so 10 cc = 10 ML and Regulator is correct about how much you are pinning.

I think he got the 200 from my post I'm not sure though.

56er

56er

May 14, 2013
When i first started i got headaches from time to time... But it subsided over time and more test!! Yes it is awesome, it took me about 4-6 weeks to really notice the effects but it was like a light switch when it kicked it! Enjoy this ride, sounds like u got in with an awesome doc! Where u from?

Yea, the body can react to new substances that are introduced to it. Today I had no headache and I don't feel itchy all over. Glad of that. Thanks for telling me about yours. Good to know it's not JUST me. :) YEa, I'm glad I found this doc. Done everything over the phone except blood work which I did at my local yokel docs office. I'm pretty psyched about the onset of this stuff. Maybe I'll go out and mow all the lawns in the neighborhood to celebrate... after harpooning my old lady of course. LOL. I'm in SW Wyoming.

56er

56er

May 14, 2013
Ahhh! Gotcha. I'm still learning. Actually I use a slin pin for peptides. I'm using a 1ml TB Syringe, 27 gauge 1/2" for test. Thanks for the tutoring. :)

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Ahhh! Gotcha. I'm still learning. Actually I use a slin pin for peptides. I'm using a 1ml TB Syringe, 27 gauge 1/2" for test. Thanks for the tutoring. :)

Hey that's what were all here for. We're here to learn and help others.

56er

56er

May 14, 2013
Well, I went to the gym for the second time today. Took 2 days for most of the pain to go away after the first time . I had a really good first workout but I didn't record anything, too busy learning the machines. Today, same thing. Great workout didn't record anything because I suck at any form of paperwork! I did make a mental note today on the leg extension machine. I was able to pump out 6 reps on my 4th set at 200lbs, or so I thought. I inquired what the little 50 and 100 pins meant off to the side of the main plates. I quickly discovered that I had indeed done 6 reps at 250lbs. Not so impressive in the leg curls at 145 x 3. As I get settled into the routine at the gym I'll start reporting other particulars and hopefully I can get some tutoring and encouragement. I'm starting with 32% bf according to my little hand held device. My new TRT Dr says I gotta loose the weight. Proper diet is difficult around my house. I don't have an eating problem, I just don't always eat the right things. I'm pretty pumped about GROWING.

creekrat

creekrat

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2012
awesome that you got a cool doc. What are your pin sites? With a 27g i bet it takes you a bit to get the oil in there. I am on trt but use a 25g x 1". With that length i can hit just about every pinning site available to me. I noticed a great upswing in general well being and such after about 6 weeks. Have you been back for follow up blood work? If so, post up your results

56er

56er

May 14, 2013
I've tried pinning my leg but the oil settled just a bit above my knee and hurt like hell for about 5 days. I pinned my left shoulder and it settled near my elbow and hurt for 3-4 days. I pin my glutes. No pain or discomfort at all. I'll be taking my 6th shot tonight, it'll be in the glute. Yea, the doc supplied me with 27gx1/2 needles. I had some extra time last week so I preloaded the rest of the vial in pins for future use. Takes much less time to put the oil out of the syringe than in. I'll be getting new blood work done in another couple weeks. I'm curious how they will look. Doc said my T level was so low that with any more estrogen I might have a period! Yea, I understand what everyone says about TRT, it's for life. After all, who wants to stop and feel like they did before?? HUGE increase in energy and mental acuity. I've wanted to start lifting for years but didn't have the energy at the end of the day. This week I had so much energy I felt I NEEDED to work out and went and got a gym membership. Cool thing, I don't need a pre-workout drink to get me motivated and after I've turned each limb into rubber...I've still got energy!

creekrat

creekrat

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2012
For glute i would use a 1-1/2" pin as you probably have a good 1/2" of skin and tissue above the muscle. Could probably get away with a 1". With a 1/2" you are damn near pinning subq which is not the intent or desired.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic