Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Finally got a T-scription!!! First TRT pin yesterday

56er

56er

May 14, 2013
I finally found a doctor who was willing to work with me in getting my Test through my insurance. Still cost nearly a grand to get everything started but I picked up my first Test script from WalMart yesterday for $14. I found out why I felt like hell all the time... no libido... none, and very low energy. My new Doc said my blood work very clearly pointed out each of my specific symptoms. Primarily, over the past 10-12 years my T levels dropped pretty badly. I'm not a lazy person by any stretch and when I couldn't keep up my lifelong pace... I supplemented with caffeine and ephedrine. I can't begin to count how many Monsters and others I've consumed over the past few years just to keep octane in my fuel enough to keep pace. Lately however I've developed callouses on my ass from dragging it around. It appears that since my T levels dropped I've burned out my adrenal glands. She said my T levels where so low that with a little more estrogen...I'd start a period! I can't find my damn notes right now but she kept saying "your levels are off the chart low". My F*****G thyroid is working ok though! So, can I get some ideas on what to expect starting on Test Cip? I'm starting with 1ML per week. I pinned yesterday and all I've noticed is a 24hr headache and an itchiness all over. I'm excited at the prospect of more energy and taking advantage of being married to a hottie Latina. As soon as I start getting some lead back in my pencil I'm going to get a membership to the fitness center three blocks from my new address. I'm looking forward to giving some of you old farts a run for your money. LOL BTW, you old farts have been a HUGE inspiration to me. Thanks!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Congrats man, that's great you got sorted out. What to expect? Fat loss will come a bit easier (still hard though!), libido will be up, risk of heart disease drops etc... You'll be a happier man I'm sure.

flex001

flex001

May 15, 2013
Awesome buddy. 1ml per week should definitely do the trick. Should notice changes in Libido after about two weeks. Energy should improve shortly afterwards also. Did he throw in HCG and an AI? Not really necessary but just wondering.

56er

56er

May 14, 2013
HCG was discussed as an option and I'm not sure what I'll get as an AI. I have an expensive box of goodies coming tomorrow or next day and I'll see what else is in there. "She" also set me up with 13 weeks of B-12 injections, and DHEA supps. I was asking about effects of the test because I didn't expect the headache, which is fine this morning, and the itchies. Any other surprises I should be aware of?

flex001

flex001

May 15, 2013
Ah ok. Sounds like a typical TRT protocol. Seems like she's a good Doc! I'm not sure about the headache and itchies. I haven't experienced those symptoms. You could be allergic to the specific type of oil used though so keep an eye on it.

Only negative side effect I've experienced associated with Test is High Blood Pressure at 500 mg a week. For me that's corrected though with an increase in Arimidex and adding Hawthorne Berry.

Last edited:
Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Congrats I hope it's test 200mg 1x a week! If it is get ready to be waking up with hardons that u could hunt with! I'm sure u have missed that and the hot lil Latin u married to. Shit she might get sick of u always wanting to harpoon her. Lol

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
When i first started i got headaches from time to time... But it subsided over time and more test!! Yes it is awesome, it took me about 4-6 weeks to really notice the effects but it was like a light switch when it kicked it! Enjoy this ride, sounds like u got in with an awesome doc! Where u from?

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
This is all good news brother! You will feel so much better even with just 1ml ew. It's not a dramatic swing you will just slowly start feeling more like yourself again. Congrats.

56er

56er

May 14, 2013
Congrats I hope it's test 200mg 1x a week!
I'm a little confused about sompin'. I know that a mcg is a microgram, one little tic on a 1000 mcg slin pin, and I know that 1000mcg is the same as 1ml or 1cc. What does mg represent? For example "200mg". I'm pinning 1000mcg of test ew. I could look this up somewhere but it's more phun to ask you guys plus I want to be part of the forum.

56er

56er

May 14, 2013
get ready to be waking up with hardons that u could hunt with! I'm sure u have missed that and the hot lil Latin u married to. Shit she might get sick of u always wanting to harpoon her. Lol
As Larry the Cable Guy would say, "that there's funny, I don't care who ya are". Even my wife laughed. Thanks

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
I'm a little confused about sompin'. I know that a mcg is a microgram, one little tic on a 1000 mcg slin pin, and I know that 1000mcg is the same as 1ml or 1cc. What does mg represent? For example "200mg". I'm pinning 1000mcg of test ew. I could look this up somewhere but it's more phun to ask you guys plus I want to be part of the forum.[/QUOTE

Mg stands for milligrams. 1000 mcg equals 1mg. They have u pinning with a slin pin? What does the bottle say 100 or 200 mg per ml?

Last edited:
J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
mg is the amount of the drug of the drug per ml. 1cc and 1ml is the same thing so you would be pinning 200mg of Test Cyp by shooting 1cc or 1ml from your vial (if it's dosed at 200mg per ml)

1 cubic centimetre is exactly 1,000 th of a litre which is 1 Milli Litre so 10 cc = 10 ML and Regulator is correct about how much you are pinning.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic