Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

filtration

A

argentiniansteak

Apr 28, 2012
Cheers just had to demonstrate. Anyway i hope the knowledgeable will be able to assist me in my new thread. I tried to keep it more simple this time and hopefully someone can just correct any wrong bits in my process. As i am about to do batch attempt 3 and hope this one goes perfectly. Clouds are for the sky.. not for a brew lol

P

PEZ

Nov 21, 2011
Producer's Pride® ProShot II Syringe, 50cc Capacity - 1019750 | Tractor Supply Company
ok u guys showing top end style filtration.for the normal guy on street there is somethong to make syringe filtering easy.i tried chaulking gun trick sucked so i got one of these and i use a .45 then a .22 so one pass double filtered.much easier then getting sore hands from pushing plastic syringe 4 hours.granted it cheap way but u can roll out a good bit of goodies wit it.also they have stainless and surgical steel ones at livestock concepts
Why not find a larger membrane 0.8 or 0.1 and then use the 0.22. I thanked you for the tip. I have a meco matic but am having trouble getting started. Gonna head out to hick country and pick me up that syringe you showed.

P

PEZ

Nov 21, 2011
Crap where did you find those filters, they are top notch when it comes to syringe filtering~!!
search e*ay and Am^z*n . I just came across 1 box (15) 0.22 for about $22.00, average is $100$ for 15. These are suitable for peri pumping and should be good for a liter-some of models do 2. I'd strongly suggest 0.8-0.1 non sterile prefiltering first though especially with 0.22. For those guys who do it by hand and and are dead set against 0.45 jump on these. Just have some sort pressure device (handheld or a rigged weight on top) and you are set.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic