Latest Member
AKC83
What's New?

filtration

pips

pips

MuscleHead
Jul 12, 2011
Producer's Pride® ProShot II Syringe, 50cc Capacity - 1019750 | Tractor Supply Company
ok u guys showing top end style filtration.for the normal guy on street there is somethong to make syringe filtering easy.i tried chaulking gun trick sucked so i got one of these and i use a .45 then a .22 so one pass double filtered.much easier then getting sore hands from pushing plastic syringe 4 hours.granted it cheap way but u can roll out a good bit of goodies wit it.also they have stainless and surgical steel ones at livestock concepts

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Is anyone going to reply to this?

I can't even discern what the question on the table is. Mr. Steak I would suggest that you drop this thread, start a new one and be specific about the question you have. We usually get very high (quality and quantity) responses in our chemical conversion discussions here at The Iron Den. :)

Last edited:
A

argentiniansteak

Apr 28, 2012
Okay my friend just about to start a new one thanks bro :)

A

argentiniansteak

Apr 28, 2012
Done, check it out :p Feel free to comment

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Hey argentiniansteak, how did you manage to post back to back novels only 1 minute apart? I'm a paranoid bastard, but it seems a little suspicious when a guy can type 2 one thousand word posts in one minute.

Just my observation guys, go back a page and check it out. 9:32 and 9:33 and both are long ass posts. Copy paste is the only explanation, so then, what is the explanation for a copy/paste question in such a grey area? My spidey senses are warning me.

A

argentiniansteak

Apr 28, 2012
So i am not allowed to be a fast typist now lol :S What will i be penalised for next. I wrote both posts mate! Whats the issue !?

A

argentiniansteak

Apr 28, 2012
Can you stick to the topic please and if you have some helpful addition please reply to my new thread otherwise as the old sayin' goes.. if you haven't got anything nice to say........

Besides that is EXACTLY what this particular forum is for. Asking these 'grey area' questions hence the name Chemical Conversion Discussion! LOL

A

argentiniansteak

Apr 28, 2012
Ooops another impossibly quick post must definitely be the result of a copy and paste!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic