Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Fecunded G. Gallus Domesticus Yolk Isolate

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
This is supposed to be a myostatin inhibitor. I found this once in a Prosource catalogue by the name of Myo-T12 but it disappeared in a matter of months. Its latest incarnation is MHP's Myo-X, who's main ingredient is you guessed it... Myo-T12.

So what the hell is this stuff? Best I can tell is its an egg protein isolate made from the yolks of fertile eggs. (Fecunded G. Gallus Domesticus Yolk Isolate)

I do agree that there is a future for myostatin inhibitors and they might be a safer and even more effective alternative to steroids. Then again, what ever happened to SARMs???

I'm not going to ask if the product does what is advertised. Let's not be ridiculous. Is there any chance that this product does anything at all?(besides drain your wallet)

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I would say drain your wallet.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
This is supposed to be a myostatin inhibitor. I found this once in a Prosource catalogue by the name of Myo-T12 but it disappeared in a matter of months. Its latest incarnation is MHP's Myo-X, who's main ingredient is you guessed it... Myo-T12.

So what the hell is this stuff? Best I can tell is its an egg protein isolate made from the yolks of fertile eggs. (Fecunded G. Gallus Domesticus Yolk Isolate)

I do agree that there is a future for myostatin inhibitors and they might be a safer and even more effective alternative to steroids. Then again, what ever happened to SARMs???

I'm not going to ask if the product does what is advertised. Let's not be ridiculous. Is there any chance that this product does anything at all?(besides drain your wallet)

Its a rip off... Just like Follistatin-344.

I'm not sure if gene doping is going to be safer than drugs... That shit freaks me out to be honest. There certainly is a future though as evidence by the Belgian Blue Bull.

SARMS are still a good item. Ostarine is fantastic. S4 is good apparently but didn't seem to do jack shit for me.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic