Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Favorite Green vegetables

D

danielrh

MuscleHead
Nov 19, 2013
Leafy greens cooked in bacon grease with bacon bits is very tasty.
Broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, asparagus, brussel sprouts, green beans cooked in coconut oil to the point of blackening them is excellent.

But I also agree with Flex, more steak please.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
I pick asparagus wild around here in the spring. I like to wrap them in foil a few differnt ways. Ill do one just butter and garlic. Then one with like garic and italian dressing. And maybe one with some good worstchire sauce. You pretty much cant go wrong with what ever you use. Then just throw them on the grill for 10 min or so. Some good shit

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Kale, green beans, and now what lizard king said

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
brussel sprouts, broc, spinach, asparagus, and chard are my go to's.

I usually eat spinach raw by the handful.
Broc - just a quick 4 minute steam.
The rest I saute with onions, garlic, and mushrooms, adding a little bit of soy and sweet and spicy Korean sauce.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Asparagus and Brussels sprouts stir fried in olive oil with onion and shrooms. Oh stuffed green cabbage mmmm

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Spinach with butter. About it. Can't stand asparagus anymore. Stinky piss... groce

ChrisLindsay9

ChrisLindsay9

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2013
No one likes green peppers? It's the only green veggie I can eat raw (although, I do like them grilled).

Green Beans, Peas, and Iceberg Lettuce (nutrient poor, I know .. but I like it for the crunch).

AgyGorzynska

AgyGorzynska

Nov 3, 2013
I love green veggies!!green beans,peas,broccoli,cauliflower,spinach the best cooked,steamed or grilled!!!

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
baby brussel sprouts and broccoli rabe both in olive oil

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
I eat pretty much most veggies. Cooked/raw doesn't fuss me

rumbletumble

rumbletumble

Feb 25, 2012
In the summer when I'm cooking out on the grill, my favorite is asparagus! I put some sea salt on it before, and put it on the grill for about 3 to 4 minutes after I've cooked my New York Strip Steak. The asparagus is crunchy and tastes so good, I can't eat enough of it, its kind of expensive though. rt...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic