Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Extremely Low Testosterone Need HELP

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
Don't bother with clomid right now get your levels checked and find another doc its ridiculous that he's treating you like this. Good luck

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
Hell if u pin it urself do twice weekly pins of at the least 50 mlg mon/ thursday, or every 84 hours, find out ur estrogen levels, and get some sort of ai if needed! It still equals 200 mlg every 2

Any sort of testicular damage or a virocecell (spelling) of some sort in there?

J

Jixer2013

Feb 20, 2013
No damage or anything. I will start. Breaking down the shots

B

Bizguy

Jun 28, 2012
I would go to an HRT clinic. They will be able help much more than this doc.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I will get my labs and post them. As for a placebo, I doubt it. I fill my perscription at walmart and I pin it myself. He wanted to give me some gel but I told him that I wanted the shot, I thought it would work better. I ask if I should do more often and he said no. Would clomid really work? I know it blocks the estrogen receptors and stimulates the Leutenizing horomone. If so how much should I take? As of right now I am looking to see a new Doc.

Okay this is a longshot but what if your real Walmart gear was stollen and replaced with bunk? I know that sounds crazy but black market pharmaceutical gear has to come from somewhere.

Maybe try a different pharmacy.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
what state are you? I can either help you or ref you to a doc who knows what hes doing. You started low and have progressively gotten worse, how is that ok? If you had Cancer and each test came back progressively worse would he still say "lets wait another 3 months you dont have ED"? That should tell you hes truly "practicing medicine" on you and has not a clue as to what hes doing. You can PM if you dont want to post in the open where you are located. Im sure i can point you in a direction for someone who know what they are doing.

J

Jixer2013

Feb 20, 2013
i tried to PM you but i guess for some reason it didnt work

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
i tried to PM you but i guess for some reason it didnt work

i got your 4 pms. I replied to one. I was moving so it took me a couple days to reply. have you ever googled HRT centers in FL? Im wondering how you are having a hard time finding a doc in FL. I used to have 2 locations in FL. To say its over saturated is an understatement.

J

Jixer2013

Feb 20, 2013
I will search for HRT clininc. So far not many legit sources it seems

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic