Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Extremely Low Testosterone Need HELP

J

Jixer2013

Feb 20, 2013
Someone suggest that I make my own thread, so here it is.

Im 31years old. I am healthy and active. In the gym 5 days a week including cardio and also my diet is good. The problem is my testosterone levels. Six months ago i went to my doctor and had my levels checked. My testosterone came back at about 148 and my free tes level was 6. My Doc informed me that my levels should had been somewhere between 400-1200 and my free tes level should have been a 9. So in my mind Im thinking in the mind set of the gym and told him, "if 1200 is the top, then thats where i want to be". He was worried about what may be causeing it, so I had more blood work done, an MRI and cat scan to check for tumors and something about my LGH levels check too. Everything came back normal, which means he didn't have an answer. Thats when he perscribe Tes-Cyp at 200mg every other week. Three months later, levels check again and now its at 78 and 6. He said no need for increase, lets run it for another 3 months and check again. So 3 months later again, it went to 48 and 4. Still he said no increase at this time. He said lets do another three months. I asked why not increase? He said since I dont have erectile disfunction and no mood disorder, that it is okay to have levels this low, that it is not hurting me. I say thats BS.

PLEASE HELP

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
At least go to 1x a week dosing. Once e2w isn't effective.

bronco

bronco

Jun 22, 2012
Go see another doc bro. Do you have your lab results? If so post it

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
Go to another doc when I was checked I was a 69 with no issues like you except I felt off. I just do it myself now 250 a week cruise but your younger and your levels shouldn't be that low you need a once a week protocol.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Also you need the injections every 7 days at the furthest apart 5 days is ideal, tell him you are still lethargic and can't get it up etc....play the game til you get what you need.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
^^^This^^^ No doc, I cant get wood . Go to a different doc. most of the gen practitioners dont like and shouldnt be handling this imo. Find a hrt clinic. doc, this guy is def a idiot

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I'm no doctor but I would say test cyp @ 200 every 2 weeks for 3 months should have yielded results. Is it possible your doctor gave you a placebo? Would that even be legal? Could you have a high conversion rate to other hormones? Even so, this would be uncanny. I don't even know if that is possible. Very strange indeed.

A

Abz33n

Sep 3, 2012
Did u get your leutinizing hormone checked? It would be LH on your blood work. If it is low or low/normal you may find Clomid (Clomiphene citrate) could help raise your levels naturally. I'm 32 and had low test recently and went to the endocrinologist. I've done a ton of research on this and wasn't prepared to wait another few months for all the extra tests he wanted done. I started with 25mg Clomid every day. More blood work to Come in a month however I have felt much better even though it's only been a week. Do a pub med search on Clomid and hypogonadism.

DF

DF

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2012
I'm no doctor but I would say test cyp @ 200 every 2 weeks for 3 months should have yielded results. Is it possible your doctor gave you a placebo? Would that even be legal? Could you have a high conversion rate to other hormones? Even so, this would be uncanny. I don't even know if that is possible. Very strange indeed.

^^^^^^ This ^^^^^^^
Very strange that your body is reacting this way. As others have said you should find another doc. Your levels keep going down, but the doc does nothing.

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
I wanted to ask this question when you were getting your blood drawn do you remember how long it was since your last shot? I could see your levels dipping badly at day 10-14 I mean even at 200 every other week your shut down and then your talking about a 14 day ester. That would explain why your levels kept going down but still doesn't explain why your doc is a jackass.

J

Jixer2013

Feb 20, 2013
I will get my labs and post them. As for a placebo, I doubt it. I fill my perscription at walmart and I pin it myself. He wanted to give me some gel but I told him that I wanted the shot, I thought it would work better. I ask if I should do more often and he said no. Would clomid really work? I know it blocks the estrogen receptors and stimulates the Leutenizing horomone. If so how much should I take? As of right now I am looking to see a new Doc.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic