Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Experience with Leangains diet

moocow0463

moocow0463

Jan 11, 2012
Yea I'm starting to understand the concepts as I let them marinade in my head lol. How long does it take to get used to this diet, the starvation feeling that is?

Some one like me I train around 7 pm last meal around 9 or 10 at the latest. So my eating times would be from 1pm til 9 id probly eat 3 times during that period, once at 1, pre workout then post. Getting in the habit of skipping breakfast would be rough

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
another fad you won't hear jack shit about in a few years.

moocow0463

moocow0463

Jan 11, 2012
^ that could be but it's already several years old, it's just now gaining popularity in the last 2 or 3 years. So now we'll see as more people try it how successful it is.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
The only places so far that have this in favor of opinion are sites where the guys are all beginners like getbig. or phpforums where I got into a heated discussion, told them all to fuck off and never went back.

No need for a bunch of dumb ass newbs to try and school me.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
I did this type of diet when I was obese and dieting down for the first time. I would not eat breakfast, go to work loading trucks, eat when I got out, lift, eat again and go to sleep. It worked for weight loss and strength gains in a very very fat person.

If I knew then what I know now I would have used a different program. After a point I was like jered on the subway diet. Going from a big fat man to a smaller fat man.

I think Carb toggling and drugs make much more sense.

Adambiceps

Adambiceps

Nov 3, 2011
I know some think of it as a fad and that, but i love the simple fact of maybe only eating 3 meals and not always stoping everything every 2.5hrs to eat, but i did also do the normal route also i found it good i just rather this way... and when im training on an empty stomach my pumps and focus are crazy not to mention fat loss.... so far im on it maybe a month now but i will be dieting in mid july for a show and this year im doing it leangains way, Francois bennafotto also trained on fasted even though his diet isnt I.F he swears by fasted training and he's not to shabby :D

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Bumping this thread to see who out there is using this approach and how it is working for you. I started it on Wednesday and plan on running it for at least a couple months to get bodyfat % down to single digits. I will gladly post up some before and after pics when I'm done.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Good luck II....I just read through. Interesting for sure.....I, for one, have a totally different workout and lag stamina without the necessary carbs. I'll follow along. Good luck brother, keep us posted.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Good luck II....I just read through. Interesting for sure.....I, for one, have a totally different workout and lag stamina without the necessary carbs. I'll follow along. Good luck brother, keep us posted.
It's certainly different from the days when I used to make a protein shake before going to bed and sit it by my bed to drink in the middle of the night lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic