Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Endocrinologist appt

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I’ve never had an issue with hematocrit but kidneys been my biggest issue. My creatinine went up again and now I’m not so sure the astragalus was helping. I did just come off a long blast. What is it about gear that messes with kidneys exactly? Or is it just the protien, hydration and heavy workouts?
Blood pressure probably the main factor and there is some information out there that some of the AAS have direct toxicity on kidney tissue. I think boldenone is one. On the other hand nandrolone is used in kidney failure to enhance protein synthesis as part of treatment.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I’ve never had an issue with hematocrit but kidneys been my biggest issue. My creatinine went up again and now I’m not so sure the astragalus was helping. I did just come off a long blast. What is it about gear that messes with kidneys exactly? Or is it just the protien, hydration and heavy workouts?
Not the test i am sure. A lot of protein and maybe heavy training will cause?

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Not the test i am sure. A lot of protein and maybe heavy training will cause?
I really think there is something in gear. I eat just as much protien when I’m just on trt and bloodwork always looks better. And not just me it seems. Is it the high doses? The carrier oil? Or The solvents. I may have to do an experiment and try a blast of test with no solvents to find out.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Blood pressure probably the main factor and there is some information out there that some of the AAS have direct toxicity on kidney tissue. I think boldenone is one. On the other hand nandrolone is used in kidney failure to enhance protein synthesis as part of treatment.
That’s crazy. Seems like when guys come off or just drop to trt for a long time kidneys get better per bloodwork. There’s something about gear itself. I’m convinced. Not just the heavy training and protien intake. Which is definitely a part of it but I really think there is something in gear that’s damaging.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic