Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Endocrinologist appt

R

Realize

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2010
Going in about a month. Been on very low dose test e and about to pin today. Should I stop after this? Any other tips are very appreciated

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I had no luck with an endo a month ago. I tested at 800 ng/dL whihc is well within range where the lab was 240 - 1100. My hematocrit was 52%, 1 point above normal and he said I was in danger of a stroke and wanted to cut my dose in half. I walked out. He wrote me up. My primary and he are in the same group. I'm done with the whole group. I had been on TRT legit for 10 years. I had to change docs for a number of reasons including change of insurance and vaccine status. Now I have no doc.

Good luck with your guy. Mine destroyed my treatment and medical care. Now I'm on my own until I find the correct doctor.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I had no luck with an endo a month ago. I tested at 800 ng/dL whihc is well within range where the lab was 240 - 1100. My hematocrit was 52%, 1 point above normal and he said I was in danger of a stroke and wanted to cut my dose in half. I walked out. He wrote me up. My primary and he are in the same group. I'm done with the whole group. I had been on TRT legit for 10 years. I had to change docs for a number of reasons including change of insurance and vaccine status. Now I have no doc.

Good luck with your guy. Mine destroyed my treatment and medical care. Now I'm on my own until I find the correct doctor.

It's crazy how you are still with us with such a high HCT.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Going in about a month. Been on very low dose test e and about to pin today. Should I stop after this? Any other tips are very appreciated
What are they testing you for? I switched endos briefly for about a year and I had gone off everything and those bastards tested everything fsh lh free test total test shgb etc. The bitch called me a liar and told me to stay off steroids. Never went back there again.
Low test results may lead you down another avenue for additional testing and scans.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
It's crazy how you are still with us with such a high HCT.
Is that humor? 52 isn't high. Lol. Would love to see anyone with high h and h take natto if they can and get retested in a few months. Mine is just below 50 and I averaged 56 or above no matter what I was on. Started nano and it's dropped for over a year and a half.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Is that humor? 52 isn't high. Lol. Would love to see anyone with high h and h take natto if they can and get retested in a few months. Mine is just below 50 and I averaged 56 or above no matter what I was on. Started nano and it's dropped for over a year and a half.
Yea totally sarcasm. Lol. Sorry. You meant natto right? I started that myself because of your recommendation.

R

Realize

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2010
I told them I had low libido, got tested and they prescribed 250 test every 2 weeks lol. Then they cut me off. Last time I went and didn’t let them ask any questions. It was like liar liar. Yes I smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol eat whatever I want and get my own test. It was a short appointment

R

Realize

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2010
Everything in moderation but I have been eating anything I want. My bp is good though . I haven’t been in the gym for a year due to rotator cuff surgery but I think I’m ready to go back slowly

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I’m way confused! You got a script for test but you’re seeing an endo in a month? Why would u stop the eow injections if you were prescribed it? Was this your primary care Dr that put u on the test? And now they want u to fallow up with endo? Or you don’t like what one Dr gave you so your seeing another?

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
These fuckers piss me off with their numbers range. Just because it says i should be between say 240-1000 doesn't mean i feel good at that range. I go by how i feel, and i promise you at 600 i feel like shit still. Yeah, my primary is the same way. I tested at 910 once and he cut me from 1 pin 200mg cyp every 7 days and upped it to every 10 days. I usually test mid 600 or about because i play the silly game of cutting out a shot or 2 before my labs. Been on TRT about 20 years so i know my body and how to manipulate my numbers pretty well. Just had my labs done last week and hematocrit came back 56.7 I gave blood just yesterday to help but I'm expecting a warning this week at my follow up, on my hematocrit being on the high end of the scale and the consequences if they don't drop. All in all, i can't complain, I'm still fairly happy with 200mg every 10mdays. I just supplement my own in addition to it if needed.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
These fuckers piss me off with their numbers range. Just because it says i should be between say 240-1000 doesn't mean i feel good at that range. I go by how i feel, and i promise you at 600 i feel like shit still. Yeah, my primary is the same way. I tested at 910 once and he cut me from 1 pin 200mg cyp every 7 days and upped it to every 10 days. I usually test mid 600 or about because i play the silly game of cutting out a shot or 2 before my labs. Been on TRT about 20 years so i know my body and how to manipulate my numbers pretty well. Just had my labs done last week and hematocrit came back 56.7 I gave blood just yesterday to help but I'm expecting a warning this week at my follow up, on my hematocrit being on the high end of the scale and the consequences if they don't drop. All in all, i can't complain, I'm still fairly happy with 200mg every 10mdays. I just supplement my own in addition to it if needed.
One trick I used to lower hemo levels on blood test was to hyper hydrate with one teaspoon of glycerol and 3 bottled waters would bring me down 3 to 5 points since it creates vascular hydration. Fuck them had enough with their charts graphs and stopping HRT when hemo went up. Cold turkey.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic