Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Eggs causing racing heart rate

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
This sounds insane to me but it’s what’s been happening for a year. I keep trying and trying different egg sources it doesn’t help. I miss being able to have eggs in my diet.
My resting HR is between 52-58 following eggs 100-120. Anyone ever hear of this or experience it?

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Wow, that’s wild. Do you have any allergy or intolerance to dairy now? I know you mentioned some digestive stuff you deal with now. Could it be related to that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Wow, that’s wild. Do you have any allergy or intolerance to dairy now? I know you mentioned some digestive stuff you deal with now. Could it be related to that?

I’ve been avoiding dairy on advice from gastro doc. Could be

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Sounds like an allergy developed later in life.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I’ve been avoiding dairy on advice from gastro doc. Could be

Damn bro, maybe that’s it. Have you tried any more rare eggs like quail or anything?

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Damn bro, maybe that’s it. Have you tried any more rare eggs like quail or anything?

We had a farm I was eating duck and guinea eggs all the same thing. Has to be a late developed allergy I’m done trying

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
We had a farm I was eating duck and guinea eggs all the same thing. Has to be a late developed allergy I’m done trying

I don’t blame you, it’s not worth that issue.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
A couple thoughts:
You mentioned trying different source eggs; have you specifically tried non corn, non soy fed pastured eggs?
If it were me having the same issue, I’d begin with trying that.
Next, I would try having just the yokes with white, and then the white without the yokes. Experiment.
Corn & soy fed hens are a more common reason for egg allergies and sensitivities, as well as the egg white. Some can have non corn & soy fed pastured whole eggs — and some can handle just the yokes without issue.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
[mention]beefnewton [/mention] could really give some solid advice here. Out of everyone I know, he’s done the most work on allergies, intolerances, etc. especially when it comes to food. He recommended a test to me, that I still have sitting in my closet and haven’t submitted yet. I plan to, but it’s expensive. Well worth it, though. It breaks down everything for you and how you react to it and what you need to stay away from. [mention]Halo [/mention] that might be a good idea for you now days with everything going on.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
A couple thoughts:
You mentioned trying different source eggs; have you specifically tried non corn, non soy fed pastured eggs?
If it were me having the same issue, I’d begin with trying that.
Next, I would try having just the yokes with white, and then the white without the yokes. Experiment.
Corn & soy fed hens are a more common reason for egg allergies and sensitivities, as well as the egg white. Some can have non corn & soy fed pastured whole eggs — and some can handle just the yokes without issue.
I like the logic. I’ll see if I can find some

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
[mention]beefnewton [/mention] could really give some solid advice here. Out of everyone I know, he’s done the most work on allergies, intolerances, etc. especially when it comes to food. He recommended a test to me, that I still have sitting in my closet and haven’t submitted yet. I plan to, but it’s expensive. Well worth it, though. It breaks down everything for you and how you react to it and what you need to stay away from. [mention]Halo [/mention] that might be a good idea for you now days with everything going on.

Sounds good let me know what the test name is

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I like the logic. I’ll see if I can find some
NOTE: I mistyped in my post, and can’t edit correct it. I typed “I would try having just the yokes with white” — but meant, try the yokes WITHOUT the white.
My apology.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 3 members watching this topic

, ,