Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

ECA stack good or garbage

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I'm taking bronkaid/caff 3 x per day and other than feeling totally wiped out about 3 hours after hit number 3 I don't feel anything. No jitters, energy feels normal... Should I get the BP checked and maybe add a half e/c pre workout (dose 2)?

How long have you been on EC stack? Your body most likely adjusted to it if you've been on more than 5-6 weeks. 3x a day is a lot. If you have been on longer than about that time, I'd say its time to cycle off for a few weeks.

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
I'm taking bronkaid/caff 3 x per day and other than feeling totally wiped out about 3 hours after hit number 3 I don't feel anything. No jitters, energy feels normal... Should I get the BP checked and maybe add a half e/c pre workout (dose 2)?

The shaking for me comes from clen. The ECY stack sometimes upsets my stomach a little but I do notice that I feel warmer. Like Rider said your body does adjust to the EC so you may just need to taper off for a few weeks and try again.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
How long have you been on EC stack? Your body most likely adjusted to it if you've been on more than 5-6 weeks. 3x a day is a lot. If you have been on longer than about that time, I'd say its time to cycle off for a few weeks.

Been on 7 days... First time too. WTF? Couldn't be bogus bronkaid lol

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Mar 31, 2011
Interesting.. I was actually going to start a similar thread. Nice to hear some opinions. Thinking about running an ECY stack myself on my cutter.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Been on 7 days... First time too. WTF? Couldn't be bogus bronkaid lol

Some people's body metabolize caffeine and ephed at different rates, could be your body does this alot faster than others. I hardly notice shit either off of the bronkaid which is the sulfate version, weaker than the hydrochloride.

jus food for thought.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Some people's body metabolize caffeine and ephed at different rates, could be your body does this alot faster than others. I hardly notice shit either off of the bronkaid which is the sulfate version, weaker than the hydrochloride.

Maybe I'll try the primatene tabs next time then... I actually have asthma and heard that it works better for cardio than bronkaid...

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
with 200mg caffeine? Do you usually drink a lot of coffee, tea, or soda?

3 Venti Ice Coffee's - black no sugar from starbucks per day. I still figured the Eph would make me feel something extra... I just started looking into adrenal fatigue. I'm gonna test myself tonight with a flashlight.

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
3 Venti Ice Coffee's - black no sugar from starbucks per day. I still figured the Eph would make me feel something extra... I just started looking into adrenal fatigue. I'm gonna test myself tonight with a flashlight.

That is me with a cortisol blood test. You can order a 4x a day saliva test online that gives you a very good picture of what is going on.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
ec is better than eca--the A thins my blood way to much....clen after awhile gives me a headache......just rem to keep the water up ......

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010

Most likely your ephedra has very little if any of the same alkaloids as the eph hcl,The crap they put out now is worthless extract, not produced to contain ephreda alkaloids. reason most don't feel crap from the new products out.

Last edited:
milleniumgirl

milleniumgirl

Sep 12, 2010
I prefer an ECY stack. Unfortunately I haven't seen any in years ....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic