Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

ECA stack good or garbage

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
That's a good brand, Used the Kaizen before. Far better than the scamming herbal ephedra crap that is in the US! (extract junk!)

better than Bronkaid to which is only Ephedrine sulphate.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Just order the real HCL from canada. As long as you dont import over 7.5 g from mail order in a 30 day period, you are OK. (total limit is 9g from any source) This means you can get the "12 packs" but not the 24 (which is the best deal)

Here is a good site I have ordered from.
Buy Ephedrine Canada, Weight Loss | Get Your Kick — Kaizen EPH - 12 Pack - 600 tabs (12 x 50 tabs)

If you order the 24 pack, that exceeds the import quota and might not make it through customs. The 12 pack works out about the same cost as Bronkaid or slightly less....A plus is you dont get all the extra crap that is in the bronkaid.

Just started a mini cut yesterday and jumped right on a 3 doses a day. Man...the first few days are rough :)

As for the blood pressure issue. Here is my experience. My BP runs 100/70. I measured 1 hr after second dose and my BP was 120/68. So it does give a rise and if you are already borderline, you might want to watch it.

Why'd the first couple days seem rough to you?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic