Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Dosing question

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Yeah, I remember many saying it was the androgen/ estrogen ratio that reduced the side effects of estrogen (10 years ago) but now everyone is saying DHTs actually lower estrogen levels. But everyone is different as far as if it will do that or not. And some primo works better for them than mast does. Per bloodwork.
Personally, I have not seen much of a shift in estrogen levels from anything other than primo. Mast doesn't really move my estrogen at all, but the negative effects from estrogen are mitigated. I have not checked my labs when on winny and anavar while also being on test. I checked my labs after dropping test and running anavar only for 4 weeks. That did crush my estrogen. I think it came out at like 12.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Personally, I have not seen much of a shift in estrogen levels from anything other than primo. Mast doesn't really move my estrogen at all, but the negative effects from estrogen are mitigated. I have not checked my labs when on winny and anavar while also being on test. I checked my labs after dropping test and running anavar only for 4 weeks. That did crush my estrogen. I think it came out at like 12.
Since the E2 is coming from aromatization of T and Ox doesn't aromatize, E2 going to 12 isn't unexpected. By the end of 4 weeks your test was probably below 100 and DHT really low as well. The way to test this out is to run X amount of T for about 8 - 10 weeks, check E2, then add in the DHT derived androgen, give it a couple weeks and recheck E2, and it has to be the same amount of time after your inj of T (as the first E2 measure) and the mid-point between inj of the DHT agent, best to use enanthate if running enanthate or cyp T. Timing is critical to figure this out.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Since the E2 is coming from aromatization of T and Ox doesn't aromatize, E2 going to 12 isn't unexpected. By the end of 4 weeks your test was probably below 100 and DHT really low as well. The way to test this out is to run X amount of T for about 8 - 10 weeks, check E2, then add in the DHT derived androgen, give it a couple weeks and recheck E2, and it has to be the same amount of time after your inj of T (as the first E2 measure) and the mid-point between inj of the DHT agent, best to use enanthate if running enanthate or cyp T. Timing is critical to figure this out.
Definitely. Unfortunately, that will never happen. I will only run orals now the last few weeks of prep when I drop test and other injectables out. My oral anabolic days are long gone. Juice isn't worth the squeeze.

I don't let my clients run them either, except for my female competitors who want to run a little anavar.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
I have run a gram of Primo a week 3 times, each time for 8 weeks. I ran test and anavar with it and man, it changed my body. BUT that was 30 years ago, when I was 30. I did the old standard PCT, Nolva, zinc, in those days we used Tribulus and still believe in it. I am currently using Primo @ 400mg's a week with 500 test for the first time in my life, I usually used 400 and its working well. Gonna do 10 weeks, add 4 weeks of var at 50mg the last 4 weeks. Im at week 4 now. I have given whole blood on week 3, and will do a power red donation at the end of the cycle as well as PCT and add in HCG. I will also take GW513516 the last 3 weeks for the lipids. After PCT I will wait two weeks and get my blood work done. So far so good.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Yeah, you are exactly who I was thinking about with the primo lowering estrogen but not mast. On Think Big our buddy Scott McNally always talks about mast doing it. But doesn’t work for everyone. I start thinking, have them try primo. Lol.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I have run a gram of Primo a week 3 times, each time for 8 weeks. I ran test and anavar with it and man, it changed my body. BUT that was 30 years ago, when I was 30. I did the old standard PCT, Nolva, zinc, in those days we used Tribulus and still believe in it. I am currently using Primo @ 400mg's a week with 500 test for the first time in my life, I usually used 400 and its working well. Gonna do 10 weeks, add 4 weeks of var at 50mg the last 4 weeks. Im at week 4 now. I have given whole blood on week 3, and will do a power red donation at the end of the cycle as well as PCT and add in HCG. I will also take GW513516 the last 3 weeks for the lipids. After PCT I will wait two weeks and get my blood work done. So far so good.
Wow. You still PCT at 60? Is that for health reasons? Trt doesn’t agree with you? What do your natty test levels look like? Bump that primo up to 600mg per week if you can. Thats my sweet spot. That’s where I start getting this amazing sense of wellbeing. Although I always did that with primo dosed at 200mg/ml and was most likely underdosed a little from HPLC testing I seen on stuff o had used. So maybe 500mg if dosed right. Only other time I felt it was when I used some injectable primo ace. Was only running 300mg per week. Felt freakin fantastic! But haven’t felt it at 400mg primo e yet. Just saying. 1ml test e or c with one ml primo e 200mg/ml per week is probably my favorite cycle. Just haven’t been able to justify the cost in awhile. How are you liking it so far? 4th week you should be feeling and seeing some changes.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
This for me is a " cycle " lol. And I come off my HRT twice a year for 4 weeks just to clear out the receptors. So at of the end of this " cycle " that will count for one. My natty is around 400, with hrt I hover at 800 which is good for me.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic