Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Dosing question

969C1

Feb 18, 2024
I know this might sound very newbie, but, I am new and just checking to be safe. I am 54 and just started last year in November of using T400. To be safe, I started off at 125mg twice a week, Wednesday night and Sunday morning. I ran that dose for 8 weeks and I felt great. I bumped it up after 8 weeks to 160 mg twice a week. At 54, I feel and look better than ever.
Now, with the T400, it is rated 10ml/400mg. I use a 1 ml syringe and load it up to the .4.
I am planning on adding in Primobolan once I have gotten lean enough. I have just adjusted my diet last week, so I still have some work to do. However, I did order a couple of Primos and their rating on the bottle is 10ml/100mg. If I was planning on testing the waters with Primo and start off very conservatively at 200mg a week, am I correct that it would be a full 1ml twice a week??? If I am correct, I will go through a bottle every 5 weeks? Is this correct??? Just want to be sure I am not missing something. I am just use to my T400 at the concentration level it is at, lasting a while.
Thanks for any help or input and I am opened to any suggestions! Still learning.
Just to add in, my blood work came in last week with everything in check!
Regards,

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Yes, if you wanted to take 200 mg a week it would be a full 1 ml twice a week and a bottle of primo would last 5 weeks like Wally said.

One thing to watch out for with primo is estrogen reduction. Most guys report a 2:1 test to estrogen ratio to be fine, but a few still run into low estrogen issues. A lot of guys who run a 1:1 ratio run into low estrogen issues. Always good to get labs tested again after about 3 weeks to see what the primo is doing. It may reduce your estrogen by 40-50%.

969C1

Feb 18, 2024
Yes, if you wanted to take 200 mg a week it would be a full 1 ml twice a week and a bottle of primo would last 5 weeks like Wally said.

One thing to watch out for with primo is estrogen reduction. Most guys report a 2:1 test to estrogen ratio to be fine, but a few still run into low estrogen issues. A lot of guys who run a 1:1 ratio run into low estrogen issues. Always good to get labs tested again after about 3 weeks to see what the primo is doing. It may reduce your estrogen by 40-50%.
Good advice and thanks for taking the time to help out. I will definitely get labs done to keep an eye on things. One issue I have had since puberty, is minor gyno behind my left nipple. It never was really much of a problem through most of my life, just a very small pea sized lump. As I got older, say in my mid 40's, when I was under allot of stress, it would actually start to flare up and get tender. It has grown slightly through the years, although, not really visible. Depending on work load and stress levels, since I have started taking T400, it will the odd time get more sensitive. My wife is on tamoxifen for the last 6 years and still for 4 more years since her breast cancer remission. They are 20 mg's, I just cut them in half and take 10mgs until the soreness subsides. One of the reasons I have considered adding a low dose of Primo, two birds with one stone.
Maybe I should consider going back to 320mg a week of the T400 and Primo at 200mg?
Thanks again for the support.

B

body_by_donuts

Jul 5, 2011
Good advice and thanks for taking the time to help out. I will definitely get labs done to keep an eye on things. One issue I have had since puberty, is minor gyno behind my left nipple. It never was really much of a problem through most of my life, just a very small pea sized lump. As I got older, say in my mid 40's, when I was under allot of stress, it would actually start to flare up and get tender. It has grown slightly through the years, although, not really visible. Depending on work load and stress levels, since I have started taking T400, it will the odd time get more sensitive. My wife is on tamoxifen for the last 6 years and still for 4 more years since her breast cancer remission. They are 20 mg's, I just cut them in half and take 10mgs until the soreness subsides. One of the reasons I have considered adding a low dose of Primo, two birds with one stone.
Maybe I should consider going back to 320mg a week of the T400 and Primo at 200mg?
Personally, if you are making good gains on just test, I would ride out the test and add the primo to your second cycle.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
In this case, I could keep the test at 150-200 mg compliment it with the same dose of masteron. I always felt 150/150 or 200/200 of test/mast blows 300 and 400 test out of the water as far as gains, look, health, etc...

969C1

Feb 18, 2024
In this case, I could keep the test at 150-200 mg compliment it with the same dose of masteron. I always felt 150/150 or 200/200 of test/mast blows 300 and 400 test out of the water as far as gains, look, health, etc...
I just some researching on Masteron! Thanks for the guidance and suggestions! I think this would be a better option for me. I do plan on to be on Test long term, therefore the lower dose is more beneficial for the long run. Plus I do like the idea of the AI properties of Masteron when I add it in with my Test for a run. I was going to place an order, but was wondering what you would recommend, Masteron P or E?
Thanks again for the input.
Regards,

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I just some researching on Masteron! Thanks for the guidance and suggestions! I think this would be a better option for me. I do plan on to be on Test long term, therefore the lower dose is more beneficial for the long run. Plus I do like the idea of the AI properties of Masteron when I add it in with my Test for a run. I was going to place an order, but was wondering what you would recommend, Masteron P or E?
Thanks again for the input.
Regards,
Compliment it with the type of test you are running, especially if you are injecting based off half life. You said you were running T400, which I believe is decanoate, cypionate and enanthate. If that is the case, I would use Mast E. Granted, if you are injecting EOD then you could still use Mast P. For me it doesn't matter. I went to smaller daily injections. Less negative affects and I can use less for the same positive effects. I get the same benefit out of 20 mg everyday as I do 100 mg twice a week.

969C1

Feb 18, 2024
Compliment it with the type of test you are running, especially if you are injecting based off half life. You said you were running T400, which I believe is decanoate, cypionate and enanthate. If that is the case, I would use Mast E. Granted, if you are injecting EOD then you could still use Mast P. For me it doesn't matter. I went to smaller daily injections. Less negative affects and I can use less for the same positive effects. I get the same benefit out of 20 mg everyday as I do 100 mg twice a week.
The T400 I am taking is Test E and Test Undecanoate. (200mg / 200mg).
I was planning on staying with my schedule of Sunday and Wednesday. I figured I could load them both in the same syringe and inject at the same time? For twice a week, Mast E should be good?
Thanks again! I appreciate it.
Regards,

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic