Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Doing my first show ever at ripe ole age of 36

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Just take tons and tons of DNP...... and yes... Im kidding. You will do well bro....

I

IFIWAS

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2011
Yeah I'll never be 199.....no desire to.

This is for fun I just want to look good naked. I'm not picking my weight but 225ish probably will be the landing spot. My legs are not small by any means dropping to 199 would have me getting rid of some muscle. I would rather come in at a not perfect 220 then recomp more for the next show.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
You would be surprised how much u gain after a show from a hard diet.....

You also will be surprised how much water and fat u will lose from dieting, so when I say 199# its not that far fetched.....U still have plenty of time to figure it all out....

Yeah I'll never be 199.....no desire to.

This is for fun I just want to look good naked. I'm not picking my weight but 225ish probably will be the landing spot. My legs are not small by any means dropping to 199 would have me getting rid of some muscle. I would rather come in at a not perfect 220 then recomp more for the next show.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Looking pretty damn solid bro. Glad to hear you have a nutrition coach. That will help a lot. Has he or does he compete or coach people that do? Hopefully he does and will know a few tips and tricks about dumping/holding water and filling out pre show and other things. I haven't competed myself but know plenty that have. FD has given a lot of good advice here. Definitely make this show about you. Don't sweat the other guys. We all wanna win and be the most alpha, but use it as a tool for your next show. Good luck brother!

I

IFIWAS

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2011
Yeah he has won a national qualifier at heavyweight and taken second in a few others.

He he coaches many local people and at the branch warren Classic in Houston a few weeks ago he had 5 athletes took home 7 trophies and medals only 1 athlete did not place.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Yeah he has won a national qualifier at heavyweight and taken second in a few others.

He he coaches many local people and at the branch warren Classic in Houston a few weeks ago he had 5 athletes took home 7 trophies and medals only 1 athlete did not place.
Hell yeah man! That is good to hear. I hope he takes care of ya brother. Looking forward to seeing updates

ChrisLindsay9

ChrisLindsay9

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2013
Good luck man, hope you have fun and find it beneficial enough for you to do another one.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Post some progress pics if you get a chance.

I

IFIWAS

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2011
I'll update as I go. My diet will be changing up next week to start dropping some of this fat.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Hard to tell 100% without seeing your lower back but from what I can see; you could drop 35lbs easily. I can cut from 215 to 185 without losing any "size" and could make middleweights with a little more effort. Keep us posted, psyched to see what you can do. 36yrs is a baby bro, you're at your peak now :)

C

Chris Stidd

Oct 20, 2015
You are looking great, good luck and have fun with it

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic