Latest Member
wisemedicalbilling
What's New?

does you significant other know

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
2 updates, I don't know what the fuck I was thinking and I told my wife I was back on cycle but it worked sort of.
So I made sure we didn't argue or fight or anything to where she could not blame gear. She will blame gear for everything. She goes on to say how she knew I was on something she could tell and went on a loud lecture. So finally I just go to the cabinet, open the door, and said all's I've been doing is taking more of what I'm already prescribed. She immediately calmed down and said oh why didn't you just say that. I was like I did, I told you I was starting steroids again. She's like oh I thought you meant stuff like that Dianabol and stuff. So I told the truth and omitted something too. I did take it one step further, I was very precise in my wording I said honey I never intend or plan on purchasing gear ever again in my life. That is a true statement but I don't think she's been on her a game she would usually catch word play traps. Which leads into my second update in a couple minutes

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Update 2.
Am I in the wrong or being deceitful? I don't care about ethics. Should I volunteer what it is? She is anti gear for some irrational reason. I just have to come up with my best tasting formula yet.
Wife is anemic treatments been good until recently, now not as effective.
I thought for about it for a minute and said you know I could fix this. I never said the name to her I just sent the benefits and what it does. See photo 1.
sent another message while she was driving. turns out while she's driving might be a great time to ask her questions that I don't want her to think hard about the answer. As a safety precaution she always assumes there's a specific reason or ulterior motive with every thing I say or do. I mean not an unhealthy suspicion more of a playful what the hell is he planning suspicion. Anyway she agreed so should I tell her what it is anybody want to take a guess of what it is? Oh Dr K is me. So it meets all her ridiculous requirements because mixing clandestiny was never on there. Sometimes I'm sneaky and I'll try and use logical fallacies in discussion. I told my daughter she should be thankful for people like me. Since people like me break rules, society has to create rules. so if there weren't people like me there would be no rules, it would really suck living in a lawless society. I was hoping she would catch the fallacy but we really haven't covered a whole lot of logical fallacies and arguments yet

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230920_201616_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20230920_201616_Messages.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20230920_201724_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20230920_201724_Messages.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 36
Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Lol agree until she sees her doctor and said my husband's been giving me something, puts me on speakerphone and calls me lol. Or asks me what it is so she could have the doctor write her a prescription lol I think if I tell her no doctor would write her prescription in America for that, she'd get a little suspicious. Maybe a workaround most drugs when discovered are giving some random ass name when they're in the experimental phase of research. I just got to find what that name was. Not impossible but it would make figuring out what it truly is a little more difficult.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic