Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Does superdrol have a successor?

S

sniper33

Sep 19, 2010
Years ago I tried superdrol, and I have to say of all the pro-hormones I tried, it was by far the best. There was another called MT1 I think, great for gains but made you feel lousy. When it was banned I stocked up--and I mean STOCKED UP (and yes, freezing keeps its potency). I would actually go as far as to say superdrol is probably the best oral regardless (it gives size like Dbol without the bloat--so you don't "vanish" after an oral only cycle). However, its propensity for delayed onset gyno requires a bit of vigilance even after PCT is over.

This new pro-hormone act in congress has me wondering; is there a current (legal) pro-hormone that duplicates--or at least comes close--to superdrol?

Thoughts from those who've used drol and ….

Thanks,

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Cyanostane has been compared to some extent.

Pheraplex was compared to it...that is banned now...

Mithras from Iron Legion is supposedly some type of spin off of a superdrol/phera type product...and now they are coming out with Mithras NanoParticles..I am actually getting to beta test this product, and I am sure it will be legit :)

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2013
Dymethazine has been growing in popularity, being its a form of SD.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Dymethazine has been growing in popularity, being its a form of SD.

Dymethazine was the first Pro-ho I ever took. The pumps were a pain in the ass.....back pumps from just rolling over in bed while sleeping.

Never again....too toxic for me.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2013
Again, DMZ is not a pro-hormone.

Back pumps, supplement 5g taurine twice daily and eat bananas for potassium content. Toxic? Were you taking proper support?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Again, DMZ is not a pro-hormone.

Back pumps, supplement 5g taurine twice daily and eat bananas for potassium content. Toxic? Were you taking proper support?

I was younger...knew nothing in comparison to what I do now. As far as a pro-ho, it was always classified as a pro-ho so that's how I know it....no big deal. I didn't drink an ounce of alcohol and my liver enzymes were out of whack....that's the toxicity I'm referring to.

For support supps, I hadn't been introduced to NAC nor ALA so I was taking a BS test booster, plenty of taurine and bananas but once again, I was younger and less educated.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2013
Prohormones require conversion, such as 1-AD, Halodrol, and 11-OXO.

Epistane, Superdrol, DMZ, M1T, Phera, 4HT, etc are all oral steroids, as they themselves are the active compound and do not convert.

When I use DMZ, on top of cycle assist, I supplement TUDCA and Cadence. Orals are safe if you take proper precautions, proper hepatic support, cardiac support, etc.

spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

VIP Member
Dec 15, 2013
Prohormones require conversion, such as 1-AD, Halodrol, and 11-OXO.

Epistane, Superdrol, DMZ, M1T, Phera, 4HT, etc are all oral steroids, as they themselves are the active compound and do not convert.

When I use DMZ, on top of cycle assist, I supplement TUDCA and Cadence. Orals are safe if you take proper precautions, proper hepatic support, cardiac support, etc.

Hallelujah diesel! Someone gets it!

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Yes but in all fairness, these are all sold and marketed as "prohormones". You do not see companies saying, buy our 'legal steroids'. Look what happened to Primordial Performance for comparing their products to AAS. They had "conversion based PH's" and they were raided by the US Govt and shut down...

It comes off as nit picking apart the OP for his classification of the way they are sold. Some people may or may not understand the difference between the conversion/no conversion needed part, that is true.

As someone that uses "PH's" I don't want Classifications broadcasted so they get banned even sooner, they need to blend in smoothly.

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
OP this IMO is the closest and next best thing to SD

ironlegionmithras.jpg

Mithras by Iron Legion contains pure Dimethandrostenol, a brand new prohormone compound for 2013. Just as methylstenbolone is a "hybrid" of methyl-1-test and superdrol, dimethandrostenol is a hybrid of superdrol and pheraplex. But whereas methysten appears to be slightly weaker than M1T and SD, laboratory testing from the 1960s shows dimethandrostenol to be stronger than both superdrol and phera.

Mithras combines the powerful features of several long-established and highly respected muscle-building products to bring you an anabolic agent capable of building the imposing god-like physique you seek. By combining the 2-methyl group of Superdrol and Methylstenbolone with the C2 double bond of Pheraplex, Iron Legion has produced a unique compound just as anabolic as (perhaps more than) any of those mentioned.

Around ten times more anabolic than methyl testosterone, and with an anabolic:androgenic ratio of around 5:1, Mithras is almost certainly the strongest designer supplement since M1T – and is set to make demi-gods of its users.

And now the new version of this is coming out, this is the one I am beta testing:

mithrasNANOPARTICLES.jpg

Mithras Nanoparticles by Iron Legion contains pure Dimethandrostenol, an ingredient of unrivalled potency - and it just got even stronger! Nano-Mithras is an evolutionary step forward in prohormone supplements. The active ingredient is identical to that of the original Mithras but with a much higher dose in an oral suspension. With Nano-Mithras every aspect of absorption and bioavailability have been dramatically improved.

Most prohormone molecules have a tendency to agglomerate and cocrystallize, forming large particles that are poorly absorbed, particularly in a fasted state. The dimethandrostenol in Mithras Nanoparticles is in the form of nanoparticles, tiny particles between 50 and 800 nanometers in size that are absorbed much more readily from the GI tract.

OR

SD and Phera
are certainly still widely avaiable, if you look hard enough :)

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2013
You don't call an Acura a Honda

I understand what companies market them as. I'm just stating that is, in fact, incorrect. I'm not arguing, just clarifying, if you want to go on calling them PH's I will say nothing further

Also, I would not compare Mithras to SD, just because it is made "from" SD, it is far from similar.

Editx2 - And most likely less potent.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic