Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Does superdrol have a successor?

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Not that I would use it but some sources carry real SD…

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Not that I would use it but some sources carry real SD…

yeah, I have wondered about that. If SD and all its clones and cousins have been widely available otc, why would you bother going to the trouble of buying it from a source, unless you just needed to bump a small order up to his minimum?

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
Iron Legion also has one called Triumphalis, that has a similar A:A ratio to superdrol. From the little reviews I've read, it gives dry gains like superdrol as opposed to wetter bulk of Mithras. I haven't tried it yet, but I can see myself doing so in the future.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2013
Iron Legion also has one called Triumphalis, that has a similar A:A ratio to superdrol. From the little reviews I've read, it gives dry gains like superdrol as opposed to wetter bulk of Mithras. I haven't tried it yet, but I can see myself doing so in the future.

Methyldiazirinol usage in the BB world will die out fast.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
Poor compound for bodybuilding? Intelligent reviews are still hard to come by it seems.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2013
Not too great of a compound in general, especially when compared to DMZ or SD

garryb

garryb

Mar 6, 2014
The only thing u can really compare to sd would be dbol ,in my op. And it would actually be the other way around ....lol....

There are lots of compounds that are simmilar to one another especially in these days of the ds race. But no compound is the same as the other.....they all effect the body in their own spacific ways , some create test as others hone in on protein synthesis.

I don't think you should ever look at a ds and ask is it like this one or that one , but look at your goals an asses what ds will help u get that said goal.

But that's just my .02. Lol....

spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

VIP Member
Dec 15, 2013
Sdmz3.0 comes real close but doesn't give you that poisoned feeling after 3 weeks

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
I hate to jack the OPs thread, but I was interested in this for the fact that soon Ill be running 1g test 500mg npp, and I have a gyno sensitivity so I could run dbol as a kickstart, but a dry dht compound like sd or m1t would be preferable...but Id also like to avoid dangerous ordering, so msten at worst or one of these new compounds that are dry would be worth using

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Feb 14, 2013
Sdmz3.0 comes real close but doesn't give you that poisoned feeling after 3 weeks

I agree. The methyl 1-ad provides more strength than superdrol, and the dimethazine and methylstenbolone will blow you up muscular wise and make you dense and vascular with much less lethargy than superdrol

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Feb 14, 2013
I hate to jack the OPs thread, but I was interested in this for the fact that soon Ill be running 1g test 500mg npp, and I have a gyno sensitivity so I could run dbol as a kickstart, but a dry dht compound like sd or m1t would be preferable...but Id also like to avoid dangerous ordering, so msten at worst or one of these new compounds that are dry would be worth using

I'd highly recommend giving super dmz 3.0 a shot. It definitely won't disappoint by any means

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic