Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Does juice work if you don't?

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
Juicer always wins don't you guys know by now that all you have to do is take some steriods and you will get huge and ripped with little to no work.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
what will he be gaining water weight. 3 times a week low to mod intensity workouts come on guys. the question is who will look better ?

So it seems everyone thinks juice will work even if you don't.

Here's my angle. It has been said that roids work by making you recover faster and thus letting you hit the weights harder. But what if the athlete is already recovering 100% without drugs. In this case will he benefit from taking them?

AAS makes the body more efficient so even though he's only training with moderate intensity he'll still make more gains and he'll still look better. He may not be pushing the pace and training with insane intensity but he'll still make more gains b/c the body is for lack of a better word "supercharged" b/c of the AAS.

Last edited:
hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
Yes the genetic clone will have better results.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Juicer always wins don't you guys know by now that all you have to do is take some steriods and you will get huge and ripped with little to no work.

Not sure if this is sarcasm but this seems to be the consensus judging by the answers I'm getting.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
its all the fuck heads at the guy that think they are so badass and all they do is talk or text the whole time they are there and they say " if only i was on juice, i would be huge" No fuck hole u need to put in the work not in the gym but in any part of your life. eating, sleep, emotions. Then they do get on juice and u can so tell because they get all bloated with water cant see any muscle definition and look like crap. but u can lift 45lbs more this week SMH

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
at the GYM wow i cant type tonight

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
They're both 'lazy' but have good diets and exercise, gut ones using 500 mg's of test a week.... deee da deee!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
its all the fuck heads at the guy that think they are so badass and all they do is talk or text the whole time they are there and they say " if only i was on juice, i would be huge" No fuck hole u need to put in the work not in the gym but in any part of your life. eating, sleep, emotions. Then they do get on juice and u can so tell because they get all bloated with water cant see any muscle definition and look like crap. but u can lift 45lbs more this week SMH

Damnnn, somebody testy?

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Thats an interesting question and given that both guys are only training to adequate levels I presume that would equate to the generic type of physiques we see on movie stars , part time trainers etc with no thickness and muscle density . Therefore I think people without "elite" physiques actually look better without steroids as they look harder, and taking steroids usually causes their better bodyparts to balloon destroying what symmetry they had to be destroyed . I also think someone taking gear and not training hard is more likely to exhibit the physically obvious side effects like acne , red moon face ,etc which from an asethetic perspective makes them worse

R

regular

MuscleHead
May 31, 2012
64440311018624740883.jpeg

http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
The guy taking the gear will look better.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic