RalfKelleh
What's New?

Does juice work if you don't?

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Consider this scenario.

One man is a natural bodybuilder who is kind of lazy. He works out 3x a week in moderate volume. He never works out so hard that he can not recover before the next workout.

The other man is on 500mg/week test. He is also lazy and does the same routine as our natural friend.

Everything else is the same.... all other variables such as diet age... hell, lets say they are even genetic clones.

Will the juicer get better results?

The key to note is that the amount of work being done is easily recovered from with natural test levels.

T

thenextbigthing

Sep 9, 2012
Yes. Even if he does the bare minimum he will still see more results than the natty

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
juicer gets better results.. DEPENDING on the genetics

i work with a guy who is absolutley ripped and pretty big.. does pushups sometimes, eats shit and smokes a ton of weed.

i know bros who will run winny,mast,var,hgh etc... train and diet who might never achieve the other guys physique..

answer depends but usually juicer is bigger

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012

i work with a guy who is absolutley ripped and pretty big.. does pushups sometimes, eats shit and smokes a ton of weed.

i know bros who will run winny,mast,var,hgh etc... train and diet who might never achieve the other guys physique..

"hell, lets say they are even genetic clones"

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
If you are genetic clones then the juicer is going to have better results

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
i thought your training has to be there in order to see results. so will the juicer see results ??? or just get water weight ????

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Better compared to the other guy, but still inferior results.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010

^^ Is he black?

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
If all other things are considered equal... than yes.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
So it seems everyone thinks juice will work even if you don't.

Here's my angle. It has been said that roids work by making you recover faster and thus letting you hit the weights harder. But what if the athlete is already recovering 100% without drugs. In this case will he benefit from taking them?

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
what will he be gaining water weight. 3 times a week low to mod intensity workouts come on guys. the question is who will look better ?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic