Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Do you have compassion for the obese?

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Lol! Trolling you? You must think alot of yourself. I was just reading the thread and was puzzled by your position or should I say positions? Seems I'm not the only one. It's kinda harsh to call them fat lazy ****s, then turn around and say it's a ''mental disorder Besides it's a public forum , if you notice people post and other people quote their posts with their opinion. I think you just don't like you're shorts being pulled in public

Addiction is a disease or "mental disorder" or however you want to label it, but fuuk them too. I didn't shove a needle in their arm any more then I shoved a cookie down a fat man's throat. TG's argument are valid, you just don't get it.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Lol! Trolling you? You must think alot of yourself. I was just reading the thread and was puzzled by your position or should I say positions? Seems I'm not the only one. It's kinda harsh to call them fat lazy ****s, then turn around and say it's a ''mental disorder Besides it's a public forum , if you notice people post and other people quote their posts with their opinion. I think you just don't like you're shorts being pulled in public

Thank you I do think a lot of myself :)

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Addiction is a disease or "mental disorder" or however you want to label it, but fuuk them too. I didn't shove a needle in their arm any more then I shoved a cookie down a fat man's throat. TG's argument are valid, you just don't get it.

Addiction is a choice, you buy into that mamby pamby bs new age physco babble if you want to. I know from personal experience addiction is a choice and when you finally choose to stop being addicted, guess what brainiac? You stop being addicted. I know many guys that went through the counseling, therapy and all that crap then went right back to what they were doing before. Then they came to a point where some figured it out and others went down the shitter.

Your post contains as much logic as your pal there tg. you both seem to want to play both sides of the fence, one has to wonder what that type of person really stands for, if anything

S

stevemc

Nov 19, 2011
Obese people only bother me when they act fat and do fat things like walk out of subway with 2 foot longs or talk and joke about there fat lazy lifestyles. But what your saying just sounds mean bro I think it just sounds a lot worse then what you mean it to sound because it's in text format. But it really does eerrk the shit outta me when I see a woman fat as **** rolling around in the little carts with puddings, boxes of sugary cereals and donuts lol. At this point I just want to yell YOU WIN you've out eatn everyone here go home lol. But it really is up to people like us to make friends with these people and try to influence them......maybe for a price but none the less lol. I don't see cases like the biggest loser anywhere but I see trainers taking advantage of older folk all the time with there silly workouts. Let's be honest a lot of fat people are to ashamed to go to the gym and think people that are fit find them gross.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Obese people only bother me when they act fat and do fat things like walk out of subway with 2 foot longs or talk and joke about there fat lazy lifestyles. But what your saying just sounds mean bro I think it just sounds a lot worse then what you mean it to sound because it's in text format. But it really does eerrk the shit outta me when I see a woman fat as **** rolling around in the little carts with puddings, boxes of sugary cereals and donuts lol. At this point I just want to yell YOU WIN you've out eatn everyone here go home lol. But it really is up to people like us to make friends with these people and try to influence them......maybe for a price but none the less lol. I don't see cases like the biggest loser anywhere but I see trainers taking advantage of older folk all the time with there silly workouts. Let's be honest a lot of fat people are to ashamed to go to the gym and think people that are fit find them gross.
Those fat people would be correct after reading some of the post from some of these holyier than thou! I think everyone should focus on them to many people worried bout others. Like I already said not one of you are Jesus!

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
What kills me is seeing all these fat little kids who's parents are setting them up for failure in the rest of their lives health wise. The amount of over weight kids out there that are going to be obese with health problems by the time they are in high school is scary. And its the parents that feed them as much as they want of the shitty food, that are to blame.

S

stevemc

Nov 19, 2011
Dude I'm saying to reach out and help wtf u bashing me for.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Growing up with all my mates from different ethnic back rounds there was not one of us who was over weight.we were always playing sport or training but always kept active.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
What kills me is seeing all these fat little kids who's parents are setting them up for failure in the rest of their lives health wise. The amount of over weight kids out there that are going to be obese with health problems by the time they are in high school is scary. And its the parents that feed them as much as they want of the shitty food, that are to blame.
I just ate a massive plate of salad and sushi for dinner in the mall where I work, a family came and sat at the table beside me. Mother, daughter who would have been 5 or 6yrs old and her son who looked about 9 or 10yrs old. ALL THREE OF THEM were obese, it's hard for me to get my head around what absolute garbage they must be eating on a daily basis for the children to get like that at such a young age. The kids were looking at what I was eating like I was some kind of alien, I find it actually really sad when I think about it now. I have two girls (5 and 7yrs old), neither of them have ever even tried any fizzy drinks and they're doing well if they get something like a McDonalds or KFC once a month; they already understand the importance of eating properly and know what foods are bad and what are good for them.

Sidenote: The family next to me were eating McDonalds just in case you were wondering.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Growing up with all my mates from different ethnic back rounds there was not one of us who was over weight.we were always playing sport or training but always kept active.
... and that's yet another problem we have today. Couple that inactivity with a bad diet and you have a diabetes epidemic just waiting to happen. Another 10-20yrs and we will start to see massive rises in diabetes, I would bet my house on it.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Yes, I believe obesity is a sickness in most cases.

Every situation is different. My friend, who's a combat Iraq Marine vet, was wounded from mortar shrapnel. It almost blew off his foot. I was the one who carried him to the fighting hole for the Corpsmen to give him aid. He now is overweight because the injury has left him in residual pain and he will walk with a cane the rest of his life. Is he lazy and worthless? **** no! He is a Marine, served his country in Iraq, combat action, and earned a purple heart. Done more for his country than most of you.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic