Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Do you have Anxiety?

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Turbo the last 10 days have been hell for me, hard to drag myself outa bed and when I do I'm tired. Everyone deals with this at some point. I know the seasonal depression plays a role for me. I need to be outside, active and in the sun. I feel great when I do. I hope the meditation continues to offer some relief. Keep posting and let us know how you're doing

D

Divorce

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2011
Well today My convalescence took a blow. Things were going good, family dispute and as of tomorrow I'm on the streets. I have been going through severe medical symptoms such as power outages in my arms etc which are being investigated by neurologists. I like turbo find it difficult to function in society and as a result of my anxiety I have become a bit of a recluse (no offence bud). On the streets with severe anxiety and a possible neurological condition, broke and nowhere to go. I doubt I will be online for sometime if at all again, so take care everybody it's been a pleasure

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Well today My convalescence took a blow. Things were going good, family dispute and as of tomorrow I'm on the streets. I have been going through severe medical symptoms such as power outages in my arms etc which are being investigated by neurologists. I like turbo find it difficult to function in society and as a result of my anxiety I have become a bit of a recluse (no offence bud). On the streets with severe anxiety and a possible neurological condition, broke and nowhere to go. I doubt I will be online for sometime if at all again, so take care everybody it's been a pleasure

That some scary sh** to hear brother, I worry bout you! Pls try to stay in touch and let us support where we can

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
MaNiCC, if you're that bad I could get SWIM to send you a few until you got to the doctor.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I'm curious, Turbo and others, is it easier for you to deal with people in an online setting like this? If so, is that helpful or is it possibly detrimental because it serves as kind of a substitute social interaction?

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I'm curious, Turbo and others, is it easier for you to deal with people in an online setting like this? If so, is that helpful or is it possibly detrimental because it serves as kind of a substitute social interaction?

This is a great point. Its easier to talk to people online. Personally, I don't like talking in real life, or really hanging out.

Actually, TID has helped me with some social issues. Believe it or not, joking around, throwing insults, receiving insults and acting stupid in the chat box brought me out of my comfort zone some.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012

Keep us posted man, I'll be thinking about you.

D

Divorce

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2011
I have only just seen the posts now but thanks for the thoughts of concern guys

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Anyone have good suggestions on how to utilize Valerian Root? Just picked some up the other day, waiting on student health benefits to kick in mid-September

D

Divorce

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2011
I have only used valerian root as a sleep aid and not as an anxiolytic, it made me feel wiped out so whilst it may reduce anxiety if you take it through the day it may result in you experiencing excessive daytime sleepiness and affecting your ability to function.

I am currently trialing a combo of magnesium (500-600 mg) and No flush niacin (3200mg)

scotchindn

scotchindn

VIP Member
May 10, 2012
I've read through this entire thread half a dozen times. In some ways, it is a relief to know that I ain't alone with the struggles in my head and with the meds. I am humbled by the courage and honesty ya'll have shown. Now, for my contribution to the cause! I found this iPhone app called Headspace. It is a meditation/mindfulness app that really makes the practice of meditating much more reachable. I am not shilling for the Headspace guys, I use it and have had good experiences with it.

Scotch out!

D

Divorce

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2011
I have some guided mindfulness meditation recordings that i would be happy to share also via dropbox

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic