Latest Member
Imsprod1
What's New?

Do not buy from sources on eroids it is a scam

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
I was ripped off from an eroids source. Silly boy. I'd like to know good sources if somebody could PM

You are asking to get ripped off again. Never ask for a source through PM's...

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I was ripped off from an eroids source. Silly boy. I'd like to know good sources if somebody could PM

Read the rules... And ponder this.

If you got scammed on eroids, how the hell do you know someone here won't do the same thing? You really will trust some random person shooting you a private message?

Get a clue.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
wel:pl...I know a guy who knows a guy... lol if he's gonna get screwed again it might as well go to a good guy like me!

J

jacobsladder15

Jun 21, 2013
yea, eroids is whack. you really need to cross-check these "sources" over multiple boards. Which boards is the question...

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Just the name is enough to make me not even look at it...............

D

dollarz

Jul 28, 2012
Hello, I got ripped off by Perses owner of Bodysynthetics for $450.00, at the time he was the highest rated source on Eroids. The scumbag is still doing business out of other forums. Eroids eventually banned him but other than that I have had 3 successful purchases from sources on eroids.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Hello, I got ripped off by Perses owner of Bodysynthetics for $450.00, at the time he was the highest rated source on Eroids. The scumbag is still doing business out of other forums. Eroids eventually banned him but other than that I have had 3 successful purchases from sources on eroids.

:violin:

P

poundpuppy

Sep 25, 2011
ok here is my dumbass question. what are the thoughts on musclegurus?

P

poundpuppy

Sep 25, 2011
Gottcha. I know better than that.

K

kikihaihai

Jul 9, 2013
I realize this is pretty outdated, but I figured I'd toss this out for any one reading this a bit late like myself. As a female athlete who was pretty new the whole source game I just went with the first thing I spotted online which happened to be eroids. I've only had two orders with any of their sources. One experience was miserable, the gear was clearly fake - I'm not a super confrontational gal so I put up a polite semi-positive review and then just voted accordingly (gave the source a low score). Within like a hour of scoring the source honestly I was basically bullied into voting higher by the source and the fan boys. Seriously intimidating over there if you don't know exactly what you're after and you're not trying to be a jerk.
Second order was better, but like some of the others here noted a while back the source I went through wasn't in the top 10. At the end of the day their stuff was okay, seemed potent enough but definitely overpriced for what I was getting. I don't know. Just some thoughts if you're like me and are pretty confused navigating all this stuff for the first time.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic