Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Do not buy from sources on eroids it is a scam

roscogre

roscogre

Jul 26, 2012
See...I got you rosco. I'm on your team, brother. It still smarts a bit from the time you attacked my grammar and called me stupid.

Yeah...Millard has been showing up now and again....flexing and shit.

Sorry bigger I am a little sensitive after all that has happened and I think I also confused you with another user. And I am a grammar NAZI with pet peeves about spelling and punctuation. I understand we are in conversation and formal rules don't apply, but bad spelling and inappropriate use of certain punctuation like the apostrophe just makes people look stupid.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Sorry bigger I am a little sensitive after all that has happened and I think I also confused you with another user. And I am a grammar NAZI with pet peeves about spelling and punctuation. I understand we are in conversation and formal rules don't apply, but bad spelling and inappropriate use of certain punctuation like the apostrophe just makes people look stupid.

No...but anal posts like that make people look stupid.

J

Jixer2013

Feb 20, 2013
Seems that a lot on eroids are scams. maybe not all though. EK so far for myself appears to either be a scam or just crappy service.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010

Really? Grammar Nazi? Well explain this post, if you would.. You didn't use a capital letter with your first word, and you didn't end your period with a sentence. And what kind of word is qre? Maybe you need to buy a Mac so you can get spellcheck.. Just saying.

pure bullshit they are liars and crooks and so qre you

P

Pharmacyclist

Jun 18, 2012
I've never ordered juice online, I always go with trusted local sources, but there are some legit peptide sites on there. Sucks that the scammers over there make all the legit sites look sketchy. Good luck guys!

G

gnutt87

Apr 4, 2013
I've only used one source for about 3 years now without ever knowing eroids existed. Stumbled upon it a few weeks back and they gave the site I use a good review. Not really sure what that means, but all of the comments reviews about the source were pretty in line with how I feel. That being said, I've never tried any of the top 10 or 20 sources it's lists, and a lot of the reviews/scores on there seem a little too good to be true

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Feb 28, 2012
eroids?... What happened to the St?...#-o

H

Hardgainer82

May 11, 2013
Hi everyone, I've been training a long time on and off but I'm new to the whole online forums thing. I found this forum in a google search under eroids scam and decided to join and share my experience. A few years ago I stumbled upon eroids. At first I thought no way this was real. After a few days of reading their various forums and reviews I foolishly decided to use one of their top rated sources. I got my package in about a week and a half and I was pumped! I ordered some test enanthate, eq, some dbol and some clomid. I used the oil about a month along with the "dbol" trained my ass off stacked the protein and got practically no results at all. I say practically bc I did put on a little bit of weight but I attribute that to all the extra calories and protein I was consuming my strength never went up at all though. I had 0 gains 0 post injection pains hell my pump at the gym wasn't even any better. This was only going to be my second cycle so I didn't really have anything to compare it to that previous cycle I got in person from a friend. So I created a account on eroids to make a review. I gave an honest review and expressed my doubts that the gear was real only get get slammed by everyone on there. I got flamed and my review got - votes and was deemed not a review for some reason. I kept up with the bunk gear another couple of weeks with no gains then called it. Pretty sure I was sold plain sesame or peanut oil luckily I am not allergic to either because nowhere on the vials did it say what the solution was. Anyways that soured me to the whole buying online thing. I havent cycled since although I was able to snag a few bottles of beastdrol bottles before the ban and I'm eager to try them once I find some oil heh

narcissus79

narcissus79

Oct 17, 2012
just buy from local UG labs.. problem solved!

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
I didn't know you could get banned over there!

Meso? Oh yes you can, but only if you are exceptionally talented:)

For example, there were a number of members over there who claimed that a study of 140 lb HIV patients was applicable to 240 lb bodybuilders/strength athletes. Among the HIV patients, the study found that there were significantly diminishing returns from anavar after 60 mgs. Someone pointed out, that much larger, hard training, and metabolically superior athletes might benefit from more than 60 mgs. This claim was made by a 231 lb bodybuilder who found that the sweet spot was 80 mgs, and that for his many, many larger friends, 100 mgs was the sweet spot. I, oops, I mean this 231 pound guy pointed out the obvious, that this was a case of apples and oranges (the 231 lb guy was trained as a statistician and research scientist.....he is a real jerk, but knows, as they say in the stats world, garbage in, garbage out). The 231 lb guy also knew, living in the same town, that the Doc selling his services on that site had his medical license revoked by the great state of Texas.

Well, things turned ugly, the three stooges started to claim that the 231 lb guy was a fraud, that the pics he posted of himself when he won a nat qualifier were fake (don't be too impressed, it took me, I mean the jerk 13 shows to win 2) that his doctorate was fake, and that his martial art titles were fake. Mind you, none of these guys, unlike the many members on this forum who have walked the walk, ever set foot on a stage or competed in a combat sport. The 231 lb jerk stated that there was a simple way of settling the matter, they could get together, 231 lb guy could show them the pics of him w/ out the face covered up, and demonstrate just how fraudulent his martial arts skills were.

And there you have it, how to get banned by MESO 101.

Last edited:
Millard Baker

Millard Baker

Meso Admin
Dec 1, 2010
Meso? Oh yes you can, but only if you are exceptionally talented:)

For example, there were a number of members over there who claimed that a study of 140 lb HIV patients was applicable to 240 lb bodybuilders/strength athletes. Among the HIV patients, the study found that there were significantly diminishing returns from anavar after 60 mgs. Someone pointed out, that much larger, hard training, and metabolically superior athletes might benefit from more than 60 mgs. This claim was made by a 231 lb bodybuilder who found that the sweet spot was 80 mgs, and that for his many, many larger friends, 100 mgs was the sweet spot. I, oops, I mean this 231 pound guy pointed out the obvious, that this was a case of apples and oranges (the 231 lb guy was trained as a statistician and research scientist.....he is a real jerk, but knows, as they say in the stats world, garbage in, garbage out). The 231 lb guy also knew, living in the same town, that the Doc selling his services on that site had his medical license revoked by the great state of Texas.

Well, things turned ugly, the three stooges started to claim that the 231 lb guy was a fraud, that the pics he posted of himself when he won a nat qualifier were fake (don't be too impressed, it took me, I mean the jerk 13 shows to win 2) that his doctorate was fake, and that his martial art titles were fake. Mind you, none of these guys, unlike the many members on this forum who have walked the walk, ever set foot on a stage or competed in a combat sport. The 231 lb jerk stated that there was a simple way of settling the matter, they could get together, 231 lb guy could show them the pics of him w/ out the face covered up, and demonstrate just how fraudulent his martial arts skills were.

And there you have it, how to get banned by MESO 101.

How can one determine the applicability of an AAS study involving HIV patients to bodybuilders?

Spirited, intelligent debate is encouraged on MESO-Rx.

But honestly, do you really think the 231 lbs guy's martial art skills are relevant to the topic?

Do you think the amount of pain the 231 lb guy thinks he can inflict on those who disagree with him will help provide an answer?

The reason the 231 lb guy got banned was obvious - silly, immature threats of bodily harm towards other members:

It does not really matter to me, as the results will be very painful for you. I am in Houston, but willing to drive to meet you. After I cave your head in, break an arm or 2 I will choke you out. However, I promise to let go of the choke as soon as you crap your pants. That will be about3-4 seconds after you are unconscious.So what do you say?

Oh and don't give me some silly answer that you would shoot me, as I have many guns not to mention an AR-15. I will step up unarmed as long as you are unarmed.

http://thinksteroids.com/forum/steroid-forum/anyone-use-insulin-while-134337244-4.html#post876534

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic