Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Do nice guys finish last?

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Yes they do. People automatically assume kindness for weakness. For the most part, in men, it's true. You have to be a dick. Being a dick shows aggressiveness and that you have a pair.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Whether you believe that the "turn the other cheek" guys win or lose while being mocked and crucified depends a great deal on what you believe the object of the game to be--and Who you believe to be keeping score.

Well said.

Fish77

Fish77

VIP Member
Dec 24, 2010
I have never understood where the finish line is. I am a nice guy cause I want to be. Guess that means I won the game I was playing.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Too many people confuse being nice and being a fucking pussy.

I'm the sort of person who will bend over backwards to help a person out, most people who know me would say that nice is an understatement.
But I'm not afraid to stand up for myself and I'm not afraid to go after what I want. I'd never try to step on someone's toes or take advantage of someone to get what I want but I won't be a pussy about it either.

Sorry... I just got this same question from my brother in law.... who is a pussy.... it doesn't matter how nice you are if you don't have the balls to go and introduce yourself, ask for the promotion, or go after your goals... then it has nothing to do with nice and everything to do with being a coward mother fucker with no spine.

Fish77

Fish77

VIP Member
Dec 24, 2010
So you are saying "Coward mother fuckers with no spine finish last". It does not roll off the tongue really, but I like it.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Here is a situation I was in that caused people to view me as an asshole.

This kid I went to school with is an idiot. Everyone made fun of him and would sit around and talk to him so they could later make fun of him. He thinks these people are his friends and he's this cool popular guy.

One day I'm in a mood and I'm fed up with it. I let him know about all these 2 faced motherfuckers. Now I'm the asshole to all these people.

I will always be viewed as the asshole because I can't keep my trap shut when I see something I think is wrong. I'm inconsiderate and don't give a fuck what anyone thinks.

That does not mean I wouldn't give you the shirt off my back. I'm generally labeled an asshole and I'm mostly proud of it.

SuperG

SuperG

VIP Member
Jun 1, 2012
Bottom line....Assholes finish first!!

Can I get a lock on this thread?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic