Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Do nice guys finish last?

SuperG

SuperG

VIP Member
Jun 1, 2012
Agree to disagree SuperG. You continue living life how you see fit to benefit yourself, and I'll continue to live my life how I see fit to benefit all those around me.

I enjoy hearing other peoples opinion on things. Not the type of person who thinks my way is the right way.

Plus I like to get people talking on the board. I only hang here so if its slow then I don't get to read much.

SuperG

SuperG

VIP Member
Jun 1, 2012
My friend says "My kindness isn't a weakness"

Liked that quote.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
assholes finish last in the end...

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
I think its immortant to be dignified.If others want to trade in their dignity to win, then thats their loss.

Last edited:
1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Whether you believe that the "turn the other cheek" guys win or lose while being mocked and crucified depends a great deal on what you believe the object of the game to be--and Who you believe to be keeping score.

H

Hypochondriac

May 30, 2012
I used to be as nice as a story book character. As far as GF go I no longer bend over backwards for them. I'm nice and good to them to a limit the. I start laying down my set of rules. If they don't like it then fuck'em. They can either leave me or straighten the fuck up. I'll share their dreams with them as long as they allow me to have my own dreams and ways.

As far as people, used to walk all over me, take advantage of me. No more though... Fuck them too. Here in new York

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Whether you believe that the "turn the other cheek" guys win or lose while being mocked and crucified depends a great deal on what you believe the object of the game to be--and Who you believe to be keeping score.

"W"ho. I see what you did there. Nice.

H

Hypochondriac

May 30, 2012
Sometime I just want to bounce this phone off the wall. But here in New York if you don't stand up for yourself you're fucked. If people are wrong to you you gotta be ready to fire on them. I've even parked my truck in the middle of the road and have jumped out to start walking towards their car. They take off and drive around me. Another guy in a store had a problem with me for who knows what reason cuz I had just walked in. I said hey buddy you better start talking to me the proper way or you and I are going to have a big fucking problem real quick.

Yeah, nice guys finish last.

UkrainianGuy

UkrainianGuy

MuscleHead
Feb 2, 2012
Just because you are a nice guy doesn't mean you are a pushover poontang. I am a nice guy and my wife, family, and close friends would say that I have a huge heart, but if you met me in real life and you were a complete asshole, you'd get nowhere with me and you'd be lucky not to catch a severe ass-whuppin in the process.

Agree to disagree SuperG. You continue living life how you see fit to benefit yourself, and I'll continue to live my life how I see fit to benefit all those around me.

...I concur

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic