Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

DMT (dimethyltriptamine)

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Crazy that this thread was made because I've been really intrigued by dmt for the last few weeks. Researching a lot on it. Sort of been on a spiritual journey over the last half year, really beginning to find myself and becoming more awake in general. I would love to try it and possibly have a breakthrough. I've never heard of anyone around my area having it or even any knowledge about it. So I imagine finding it would be quite a challenge. I've discovered a forum that goes over ways of extracting it and making it yourself but I just don't have the time to go that far into it. Who knows though.. the more interested I become, I guess the more likely I will be to go that route.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
I had a natual DMT experiance also , when I was very sick with Pneumonia . It was amazing and very vivid dream , like I was in the presents with the gods .
I would say that taking the plant concoctions could possibly be a variable substance in that the plant extracts are raw and may be in not normal ballance .You could say it may be similar to using Ephadra root extract in comparision to Pharmacutial grade Ephidrine HCL ..
Its just not the same as the real thing . So the experiance may also be variable as with the concocted plant substance extract.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Very interesting stuff. I have very limited experience with "psychedelics" shrooms are fun as hell but it's been 13 years since i went down that road. However I have read a lot about the mind opening aspects of these drugs used in a certain manner. In fact I have read extensively about very successful and brilliant people micro-dosing lsd periodically as a means of enhancing perception and focus. Please follow up if you decide to go through with trying these substances. I'd love to know more. Whether I try them or not is another matter but I always like learning about people's experiences in just about every arena of life.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Joe Rogan has done some podcasts on ayahuasca. You can find them on YouTube.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic