Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

DMT (dimethyltriptamine)

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Has anyone ever done this? Always been curious about it. I think it's interesting as hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I do know some who have. It's called the spirit molecule. Something else to read up on is ayahuasca. Didn't know you were the spiritual type?

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I do know some who have. It's called the spirit molecule. Something else to read up on is ayahuasca. Didn't know you were the spiritual type?

Yeah I've researched it for years. Actually just watched that documentary called DMT: The Spirit Molecule. I have had experiences similar to those that have done DMT, but mine were near death. So after researching forever, and putting it together, I realized that maybe during those two experiences I had naturally, were because of my brain producing the hormone under the stress. I've always been very intrigued by this stuff. Definitely a spiritual type person, not that I come off that way. Not necessarily religious, but more open to possibilities of many things.

One thing that really intrigues me, is the way the blood brain barrier doesn't block the exogenous DMT, as if we are supposed to use it. I understand we can produce endogenous DMT as well and that's probably why it gets through, but it all just really amazes me.

Interesting thing about the ayahuasca and the tea tribes make with it, either that plant or another one that they brew with the tea has natural MAO enzyme inhibiting effects, so that the DMT isn't broken down so rapidly and the experience is much longer.

I'm not and advocate if drugs, but certain drugs I'm definitely open to the spiritual/healing properties.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Yup, you are correct. DMT lasts a very short time.... a minutes but the trip feels much longer. Ayahuasca lasts hours. Both should be done under supervision to ensure safety. You also have to be around the "right" person. I can't explain it but the individual has to have the right energy or it will make the experience a bad one.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I should add... this isn't a rec drug that people take to party. This is a journey of self discovery and one's connection to the energy of the universe. It's extremely difficult to put to words. It's something you have to experience.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Yup, you are correct. DMT lasts a very short time.... a minutes but the trip feels much longer. Ayahuasca lasts hours. Both should be done under supervision to ensure safety. You also have to be around the "right" person. I can't explain it but the individual has to have the right energy or it will make the experience a bad one.

I know exactly what you're talking about. I remember the first time I tried mushrooms, I was very picky about who I was with. The wrong people can lead to terrible things.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I know exactly what you're talking about. I remember the first time I tried mushrooms, I was very picky about who I was with. The wrong people can lead to terrible things.

Shrooms don't even touch the tip of the iceberg. Acid begins to put you in the realm....

For those reading this, thinking to themselves that people who do this are stupid, stoners. Let me tell you, there is MUCH more to this world then what you see in front of you and to think there isn't is a very close minded way of thinking.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ibogaine is something else you should read up on.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Shrooms don't even touch the tip of the iceberg. Acid begins to put you in the realm....

For those reading this, thinking to themselves that people who do this are stupid, stoners. Let me tell you, there is MUCH more to this world then what you see in front of you and to think there isn't is a very close minded way of thinking.

I agree completely. Actually, in my experience people that have experimented with psychedelics have been extremely intelligent and very successful or became successful people. There is a reason. Why so many scientists, doctors, pharmacologists, etc. are so intrigued by it. An open mind is an extremely useful tool in this life. I can understand the hate on opiates and things like that, it's ruined and ruining so many lives and causing chaos. Drugs like DMT from what I've seen, have had very positive effects on people's consciousness, cognitive processes, and their way of life, and life in general. The two experiences that I had were very humbling and mind opening.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Why so many scientists, doctors, pharmacologists, etc. are so intrigued by it.

Don't forget physicists. A good friend of mine, who happens to be a published physicists, is also a big advocate.

Haven't heard of that, I'll definitely look it up.

It is currently also being used outside the US for helping addicts overcome their addiction... I should add with AMAZING succes. Doctors are able to go in a literally change the thought process of the patient with the use of ibogaine.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Don't forget physicists. A good friend of mine, who happens to be a published physicists, is also a big advocate.

It is currently also being used outside the US for helping addicts overcome their addiction... I should add with AMAZING succes. Doctors are able to go in a literally change the thought process of the patient with the use of ibogaine.

That's incredible man. We need that here

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic