Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

DMAA??

Torchy

Torchy

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Someone asked me about this and idk what it is. They received it from a peptide source. I've read about it, but I'm not in any position to give out advice so someone can have a heart attack for all I know.

I just kept asking if she had clen because I know clen and she looked confused. Going to ask in a couple days when we're hoping thawed out from over an inch of ice with power restored what peptide company it came from.

Other than googling it? I've never heard of it. (She's in her mid 30s and somewhat fit. Said it was for weight loss.)

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Someone asked me about this and idk what it is. They received it from a peptide source. I've read about it, but I'm not in any position to give out advice so someone can have a heart attack for all I know.

I just kept asking if she had clen because I know clen and she looked confused. Going to ask in a couple days when we're hoping thawed out from over an inch of ice with power restored what peptide company it came from.

Other than googling it? I've never heard of it. (She's in her mid 30s and somewhat fit. Said it was for weight loss.)
It's a sympathomimetic amine so a drug similar to clen but a very early version. Withdrawn from the market in the 70s. Patrick Arnold remade its fame just like a pile of other toxic compounds.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Haven't shopped in a while, but there may still be some product or else just sales-oriented material on the bulk stimulants site (note that is not the better-known bulk supps place) or else the Dark Labs site. DMAA and DMHA have been available as stand-alones or as part of a few "pre-workout" concoctions in recent years, but you won't find them at GNC or WalMart lol.

Last edited:
Torchy

Torchy

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Ok... so it's shit? Apparently it's a dropper of liquid.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Ok... so it's shit? Apparently it's a dropper of liquid.
Not sure if it's shit or not. Only took half the recommended doses to be about as sensible as I'm capable of being ... didn't feel much, good or bad. The original Crack, the Crack Gold, and the Flame were all blends in powder form. The pure(?) DMAA and DMHA were also powders, with a tiny scoop, much, much smaller than the scoops for the blends. If it's also a liquid, that would be due to the source. Note the lists of ingredients tend to shy away from specific names ... maybe mentioning various "extracts" keeps things under the radar?

I may not have given the products a fair chance, and there's also the idea of "individual differences," both among individuals and between genders?

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
There are several pre workouts with tons of it in there it’s everywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I love the shit. It’s strong as hell though, so use wisely and stay hydrated. Geranium root extract or geranium extract are other names for it. It was in the original jack3d formula before it got banned. It was one of the substances banned years ago with many of the pro hormones and designer steroids. I would limit caffeine and other stimulant intake while using. I wouldn’t use it in place of clen, it works entirely differently at the cellular level. I think there are better options for weight loss than DMAA, but for focus and energy it is incredible.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Stuff launches me into the stratosphere like ephedra. I have some nootropic pills I got from a now defunct supp manufacturer. Had DMAA, noopept, adrafinil and others. My wife asked me if I was on meth when I took it.

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
Stuff launches me into the stratosphere like ephedra. I have some nootropic pills I got from a now defunct supp manufacturer. Had DMAA, noopept, adrafinil and others. My wife asked me if I was on meth when I took it.

Ah the good stuff

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I love DMAA, as others said it was in the original Jacked3D and I always had amazing workouts with that stuff. For me it’s a several steps lower than Ephedra. But, it works for workouts and helping getting the push through. So, I bought some DMAA back in 20 that I use, it’s a straight powder with a micro scoop, so I do 30mgs. What’s crazy is I have several bottles of DMAA from SNS from before the ban I still use. Those 25mg caps kick the other stuff down the street. Major difference in quality.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
I make my own pre-workout with dmaa, not the amount some of the crazy places do, just enough for a good workout. I think it was the prime ingredient in ultimate orange?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
I love the shit. It’s strong as hell though, so use wisely and stay hydrated. Geranium root extract or geranium extract are other names for it. It was in the original jack3d formula before it got banned. It was one of the substances banned years ago with many of the pro hormones and designer steroids. I would limit caffeine and other stimulant intake while using. I wouldn’t use it in place of clen, it works entirely differently at the cellular level. I think there are better options for weight loss than DMAA, but for focus and energy it is incredible.

100% agree. I've used the powder form of DMAA/DMHA as a preworkout and it definitely did its job. I also burned quite a bit of fat on it without changing my diet. I will say that I quickly built up a tolerance to the stuff though.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic