Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

DMAA??

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
Oh gosh... when I start something new? I go low. As in I'd start 10mg lol. Can't speak for anyone else.
That would be liquid like you or your friend got... would be caps.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Be careful with this. Unless you have a scale accurate to 1 mg, measuring very small dosing is difficult to do and do consistently. This is not something you want to OD on. Over by 50 mg on raw OX not a problem for single dose. With DMAA, could be a very difficult outcome.
I've found OraPlus useful for compounds that are insoluble. Grind in a M&P with several rinses of a known volume of OP. Shake the suspension well before each use.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
I still have some 1,3 lying around. I think I have about 3/4 bottle of primaforce and I can see what their cap doseage. I also bought some pure 1,3 way back in the day and never mixed it up into solution for anything. But yes, dosing is important for sure!

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I bought some it came as a claimed 1000 doses in a little pack with a micro scoop, I use it added to my pre workout somtimes and really like it.
Some dumb cunts playing after school sports and being out of shape sissies took it and played too hard for their twitter accounts to keep up with and had some medical issues thus making it a bannable item in some arenas as you know big brother knows what is best for you while promoting booze, tobacco and most recently the legalization of dope lol
OOps off topic.
Good stuff get some but it is NOT clen nor is it a replacement for it.
Cheers

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
I bought some it came as a claimed 1000 doses in a little pack with a micro scoop, I use it added to my pre workout somtimes and really like it.
Some dumb cunts playing after school sports and being out of shape sissies took it and played too hard for their twitter accounts to keep up with and had some medical issues thus making it a bannable item in some arenas as you know big brother knows what is best for you while promoting booze, tobacco and most recently the legalization of dope lol
OOps off topic.
Good stuff get some but it is NOT clen nor is it a replacement for it.
Cheers
Yes, that is one option, to provide a microscoop, which in all fairness CAN be SOMEWHAT ok, +/- a few mg's depending how much you flatten or round the scoop. But, I'm also uncomfortable with it.... I like exactness.

I'm a Libertarian, and while I'm not a Darwinist, I do believe in letting the fools kills themselves off as it will help the gene pool and not making everyone else suffer for their idiocy.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic