Latest Member
TableEffit
What's New?

ditched my training partner.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
That's just it.... "know their limitations".... we're trying to go past our limitations. 585 is a a good squat but what if you wanted to squat 675 or 765 for that matter. 6 plates is very solid and no one would argue that but I'm working toward 7 plates and raw. Once I get there I'll work towards another goal and bust ass to reach it. I need spotters to be there for me to continually push the envelope and break through barriers. It's very fool hardy to try to do that one my own. It's not wise nor will it allow me to continue on my journey for years and years to come.

I don't believe any strength athlete out there who wants to really set them self apart from others can do so on their own.

S

SugarFree

Feb 23, 2012
Shoot I dont even like the wife training at the same time as me cause it messes my rest periods up with her constantly asking me to spot her. Now I go do my workout first and then stay to spot her for her session afterwards. I'll help anyone I know out but not willing to sacrifice my own session for it.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Shoot I dont even like the wife training at the same time as me cause it messes my rest periods up with her constantly asking me to spot her. Now I go do my workout first and then stay to spot her for her session afterwards. I'll help anyone I know out but not willing to sacrifice my own session for it.

Used to hate training around the wife. She was famous for quarter squats, rolling wrists on bench press, said hi to every swinging dick and none of the chicks, never changed the amount of weight ("stop telling me how to do this. it works for me...") ...

She smoked cigarettes (plural) on the way there and on the way home... Nightmare.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic