Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Died Suddenly

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Mitch McConnell hosting an event in Kentucky with Biden today. Just wanted to throw that out there with all the other BS that is going on.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Most people won't know what's coming until it gets there.

All we can do-

FB_IMG_1652507045702.jpg

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Mitch McConnell hosting an event in Kentucky with Biden today. Just wanted to throw that out there with all the other BS that is going on.
They simply don't care what people think anymore.

Their arrogance is what's bringing them down.

They are only opening eyes.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Cali passes covid information law.

If you practice medicine and go against the narrative, you will be silenced.

Not new to me folks, they've been doing it in all the deep state countries.

Easiest one to look up on your own is Canada.

Yes yes, this is pure communism folks. The medical industry is now silenced by law...

COVID Misinformation (AB 2098)

This law allows doctors to face discipline for spreading so-called misinformation or disinformation about COVID-19—including information about vaccine effectiveness and other treatments—and categorizes such actions as unprofessional conduct.

Physicians and surgeons are regulated by the Medical Board. Under current law, the board is required to act against any licensed doctor who’s charged with unprofessional conduct.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
You don’t even hear about the J&J vaccine anymore. Is it still offered I wonder?
Novavax uses traditional vaccine science. JnJ is not mRNA, but does use viral delivery method. If you have to get any, get novavax.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
Novavax uses traditional vaccine science. JnJ is not mRNA, but does use viral delivery method. If you have to get any, get novavax.

lol any of their jabbies is straight up suicide.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
lol any of their jabbies is straight up suicide.
I won't get any simply because there is no reason to. But...if someone had to in order to keep their job for example...only get novavax.

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
just pay a dr say you got it. its a scam anyways. fuck publicly traded pharma and the beds they sleep in. play their same sinister game with your fingers crossed behind your back showing them the piece of paper with a fat grin smiling face. Its simple.

Reactions: ceo
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic