Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

dianabol questions

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Just a few questions here...started searching, but figured a thread will be quickest.

Dianabol (oral) - what is a suggested dose for a first time user, at 140lbs, but has worked out most of their life?
Secondly - is dianabol ok to mix with common cold medication, etc?

thanks!

You don't need aas bro you need a bigger fork and spoon you should put on some pounds 1st then go on!

Drol blows Dbol away but not to be an ass bro bro you need to learn how to eat not run Dbol.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
A dbol only cycle can be effective and can produce results that last after PCT......it has been done many times, and will be done again many times. Can anybody tell me why the muscle gained with dbol is different than the muscle gained with test? The real issue lies with the individual and their dedication while on, and more importantly, while OFF (during PCT). Generally speaking, all the naysayers about oral only cycles say so because of either themselves, or someone they know, who had underlying issues BEFORE, during, and after their oral only cycle. Issues such as, diet, training, dedication, and a plan. Muscle tissue [read: muscle tissue, not water, not glycogen retention] is the same regardless of how it was built. It is up to the individual how well an oral-only cycle pans out.

All of that being said, I will reiterate exactly what POB said. Eat more, drop the dose, and do more research next time. Just because a guy has done a ton of steroids and is big doesn't mean he knows jack shit about it. Educate yourself.

M

mitchell22

Mar 31, 2012
wow, haha great insight here guys....i respect the wisdom and pointers....my own foolishness
anyways, im 27 years old, weigh now 155 (gained 10lbs in 3 weeks on dbol oral) i eat over 3500 calories a day, seems like im always stuffing my face
im 5'6"......after being on that much i wasnt swollen or jaundice but i felt like i really needed to work out always, i look pretty good nice and cut
but yeah, i welcome all criticism and again i really appreciate the feedback and great knowledge you guys have...good to know!
im now cut back to 40mg/day 1 and 1

M

mitchell22

Mar 31, 2012
must have a low dose dbol then, i did piss darker yellow

M

mitchell22

Mar 31, 2012
i also heard winstrol is a good cutter to finish up with? any pointers on that?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
i also heard winstrol is a good cutter to finish up with? any pointers on that?

Only pointer I can offer you at this point, is to spend more time here and do some more reading. Read thru the aas cycles and discussion and anabolic steroids forum. Try and get up to speed on these compounds. Then ask questions to gain a better understanding. You got lucky this time because your dbol is underdosed, but if it wasn't you could have done some damage to your liver... Gotta be smart if you're gonna last bro!

63Vette

63Vette

Apr 2, 2012
Forget the winny on the end of the dbol. The dose of dbol you are taking for your size is playing hell with your liver I would think.

Also, taking another oral immediately after the oral you are taking now (dbol) would be plain foolish.

Also, at 140 or even the 155lbs I would have started you at maybe 10-20mg if your diet was totally in check. Arnold says he took 10mg back in the day. (Not sure I beleive him but thats what the man says.)

Look, I am 54 years old and weigh 180lbs after a cut and take 10mg every six hours (40mg) day but I am stacking it with 500mg of test.

At minimum I would cut that dose in half and prepare for some sides ... are you taking an anti-aromisin or a SERM along with it?
Any liver protection?
Do you have anything in the event of gyno....like letro?

Please do not take orals or any other AAS lightly.

Do all you possibly can do first through your diet and workout for as long as you can before you start trying to enhance what you have genetically.

There are no short cuts and your liver and endocine system are depending on you to know what you are doing to them...

Last edited:
HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
here's some advice, ditch the dbol and the "vet" friend at the gym that talked you into it. also ditch the source you got it from if you didnt die from 80mg every day having never taken it before.
learn to eat 4-5000 CLEAN calories every day and learn how to work out to build muscle NATURAL for a year straight without missing a meal or a workout day. in that year, stick around here and learn and do as much research as you can possibly stand. then start asking questions.
once you get up around 180-200 lbs NATURALLY, then start looking into running a proper AAS cycle (including PCT).
these drugs are not magic and really are doing more harm than good for your body if you havent reached your natural peak and gotten into the habit of busting your ass and getting proper food and rest consistently BEFORE you start using them.
my .02
take it or leave it

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
A few thoughts:

- A D-bol only cycle for a first timer is not bad. He is probably hesitant to get involved with injections / needles, as many of us were at one time, & wants to do a cycle to gain some size & strength... no problem. After seeing how well steroids work, you'll quickly get over any fears of needles... ha-ha!!

- As others have stated, your dose is too damn high. If you can split your tabs or caps, use 30 mgs per day for 6 weeks or so. If you can't split them, use 40 mgs per day.

- Eat, eat & eat some more. Lift heavy ass weight!! At your height, you should put on 15 to 20 pounds with D-bol. As a first timer, you should keep the majority of those gains too. Don't get use to keeping your them though... after the first cycle, gains often disappear as fast as they come.

Train hard & good luck!!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
^^^Agree with BD, ^^^
DBO is ok in my book for a 1st timer. Altho 80mg's a day is more than double your needs at your size and being 1st cycle. 25-30 is more than good, as far as eating being it's your 1st time you should be devouring everything insite , so eat clean. Proviron or Anavar may be a good addition to close out, hope you got something if you get ''the itchy nipps''!! I know the ''vets'' will scream but alot of 1st timers don't wanna pin.
AND MORE IMPORTANTLY ..Drink tons of fluids and get on a Liver Health NOW! Milk Thistle, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Quercitin, tons a Vit C and more fluids..not just water as this can be more problems as it can wash minerals and over work your kidneys, Coconut Water is a Great Moisure retainer drink

emilioangel

emilioangel

Mar 13, 2012
after reading much
I use 30 mg and rest Saturday and Sunday
this allows me to extend the cycle to 10 weeks
I give 2 days of rest to the body.
and its effect is 8 hours in blood
10 mg morning
20 mg before training
better outcome after various tests
at doses