Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

dianabol questions

M

mitchell22

Mar 31, 2012
Just a few questions here...started searching, but figured a thread will be quickest.

Dianabol (oral) - what is a suggested dose for a first time user, at 140lbs, but has worked out most of their life?
Secondly - is dianabol ok to mix with common cold medication, etc?

thanks!

Lenny89

Lenny89

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2011
mict am in the same boat as you bro, just got myself a hold of 10mg tabs today, but am sitting at 194lbs, al keep a watch over this thread

M

mitchell22

Mar 31, 2012
nice, ok good....i have 20mg tabs, been on it for a few weeks now actually, started at 40mg a day 1 and 1 (1 morning, 1 night), then week 2 i increased to 2 and 1, now im in my 3rd week at 2 and 2....wondering if im taking more than i can absorb and just pissing it out, or what? im not going above 2 and 2 i dont think unless i know more of what i can and cant do
i followed a verbal guideline from a gym vet ive known for a while, so i didnt just go at random

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
You're on 80mg dbol per day? 20 to 30 is plenty for a newb. I would be remiss if I didn't scold you for being 140lbs and getting on the juice rather than eating more. I hope you're running some testosterone too though.

M

mitchell22

Mar 31, 2012
i do, i eat like crazy, but just burn it off, so im taking way to much then you say?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
i do, i eat like crazy, but just burn it off, so im taking way to much then you say?

If you're burning it off then it's nOt excess calories is it? Plight of the ecto morph. You need to eat more.

80mg is too much. You should be experiencing crippling back pumps and probably everywhere else too... You'd be pissing dark yellow, bloated as hell a possibly jaundiced. Most likely your dbol is fake or underdosed though sice you're still here. But cut back!

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
what are the rest of ur stats? age, height etc

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
You're on 80mg dbol per day? 20 to 30 is plenty for a newb. I would be remiss if I didn't scold you for being 140lbs and getting on the juice rather than eating more. I hope you're running some testosterone too though.

ah ha, got it bro!!

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
If you're burning it off then it's nOt excess calories is it? Plight of the ecto morph. You need to eat more.

80mg is too much. You should be experiencing crippling back pumps and probably everywhere else too... You'd be pissing dark yellow, bloated as hell a possibly jaundiced. Most likely your dbol is fake or underdosed though sice you're still here. But cut back!

yup, yup, yup!!!!

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
if its good d-bol and your receptors are new to anabolic chemicals 25 mgs is all u need to make super gains....expect atleast 15 to 20 lbs of weight gain within 4 to 5 weeks....dont run no longer then 6 weeks.Reason being after 6 weeks of runing any oral your body will level out on the chemical and gains will stop.However,if u do stay on longer all that will do is keep u from loseing the pounds u gain.dw

B

body_by_donuts

Jul 5, 2011
If your running solo d-bol your just wasting your money... you wont retain anything you put on.

Post up some state and we will help you do this right. You said you eat allot.. whats allot? 3000 cals? 5000 cals?

B

BigBen88

Apr 8, 2012
My very first cycle I ran 50mg a day. But I also ran Test E with it at 500mg a week. Had massive gains and maintained it when the dbol stopped. Watch your blood pressure taking that much dbol. At your weight you need yo be eating all the time. That doesn't mean fast food. You need to look at a diet thread. If you are running dbol by itself you are wasting your time cause You will lose most of your gains.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic