Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

detach bicep tendon

G

gettinbigga

Sep 29, 2011
So about 3.5 years ago i snap my lower bicep tendon and 3 days after surgery i snap again so the recovery process was hell. Now last sunday i think i might have snapped my other lower bicep tendon in my other arm, the doc said today he is leaning more towards being detach. Im dreading and worried about this not healing fast because i work with my hands and need to make sure this recovery is fast and right now would you guys think a low dose of gh or some peptides might help speed up this recovery and if so what doses and what peps.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
I think that GH, peps or even some type of nanodrone will likely expedite the situation. I ruputured my lower bicep tendon in August 2011. I used none of the above. Why? The first is obviously due to affordability. I am not going to tell you what will and won't help you or if you should or shouldn't. Bicep tendons are sketchy and the repair surgeries are often not quite as successful as one thinks. I know with mine, I have done pretty well with it. But it's not quite right either. I don't believe the attachment is even quite where it should be. What I am finding out about surgeries such as the one you experienced (as well as me). You might be suprised if you did another MRI what you would find. You might find that that tendon has already detached and your body has just adapted. You will find surgeons love to cut. And often, you think your fixed and in reality, your body has just healed and adapted. I mean who would know...often your immobilized while healing. Anywho, good luck.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Gettinbigga man I feel for you I am waiting for my results on my injured shoulder.i asked the doc this same question if I was to use gh would it help speed up the healing process.he said no.if its a ligament tear or muscle tear it needs surgery.good luck.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
You should look into this stuff,Thymosin Beta 4, I have been wanting to buy if for a couple of months but expenses keep popping up, so havent been able to, but its top of my list to try, to help me through a couple of injuries that are holding me back.

G

gettinbigga

Sep 29, 2011
I think that GH, peps or even some type of nanodrone will likely expedite the situation. I ruputured my lower bicep tendon in August 2011. I used none of the above. Why? The first is obviously due to affordability. I am not going to tell you what will and won't help you or if you should or shouldn't. Bicep tendons are sketchy and the repair surgeries are often not quite as successful as one thinks. I know with mine, I have done pretty well with it. But it's not quite right either. I don't believe the attachment is even quite where it should be. What I am finding out about surgeries such as the one you experienced (as well as me). You might be suprised if you did another MRI what you would find. You might find that that tendon has already detached and your body has just adapted. You will find surgeons love to cut. And often, you think your fixed and in reality, your body has just healed and adapted. I mean who would know...often your immobilized while healing. Anywho, good luck.
From my first one maybe your right i would be surprised to find out whats going on and maybe i have all this pain from it not being heal or done correctly or from my body just adapting. Its funny that you said that surgeons love to cut because when i went to the doc yesterday i seen my physical therapist and he came out and said if its a tear make sure you don't let him cut but i wont know until i get my mri next week for sure whats up.

Gettinbigga man I feel for you I am waiting for my results on my injured shoulder.i asked the doc this same question if I was to use gh would it help speed up the healing process.he said no.if its a ligament tear or muscle tear it needs surgery.good luck.
Good luck bro with injury but i didn't have the balls to ask him to his face even though i wanted to.

You should look into this stuff,Thymosin Beta 4, I have been wanting to buy if for a couple of months but expenses keep popping up, so havent been able to, but its top of my list to try, to help me through a couple of injuries that are holding me back.
Thanks bro for that info i will definitely look into it i cant afford to be on a long recovery since i work with my hands and do heavy lifting and basically live from pay check to pay check.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
From my first one maybe your right i would be surprised to find out whats going on and maybe i have all this pain from it not being heal or done correctly or from my body just adapting. Its funny that you said that surgeons love to cut because when i went to the doc yesterday i seen my physical therapist and he came out and said if its a tear make sure you don't let him cut but i wont know until i get my mri next week for sure whats up.

Good luck bro with injury but i didn't have the balls to ask him to his face even though i wanted to.

Thanks bro for that info i will definitely look into it i cant afford to be on a long recovery since i work with my hands and do heavy lifting and basically live from pay check to pay check.

Nah, I was kinda in the same boat....we put our lives and our bodies in these guys' hands and let's face it, many have egos the size of buildings. The surgeon I just went to for my pec tear admitted it. He says "There is nothing like surgery. You're in total control. You have the power to put people back together. It's a rush like no other drug. I LOVE to cut on people." It was refreshing about his honesty but also almost creepy. But, he also cued me on the possibilities and the angle of some surgeries not being effective. I never gave it a second thought because I could do curls and seeming use my bicep tendon. But as we did some feeling around, he pointed out to me, he didn't think my bicep tendon was (at the least) attached where it normally should me. Now, that doesn't mean that it isn't attached, but you can see my point. He says surgeons are very reckless at times. And once they cut on you, and immobilize you, by the time you're done healing, your body could have very well adapted. So is it a successful surgery? Or did your body just adapt? Something to think about....good luck brother.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I recently did the same thing... tore my lower bicep tendon off the bone...

They had to drill a hole in my arm and screw the tendon into the whole to make it reattach.

here is what i found helps in the healing process...

Blood flow to tendons is very little, therefore tendon injuries take much longer to hear.

GH 5iu ed injected into the injury site - the direct injection creates bloodflow to the tnedon.

Boldenone increases collagen synthesis
Nandrolone increases collagen synthesis
Testosterone in doses over 250mg EW can weaken Tendons

The optimum doses you are looking at for each is about 150mg EW

also look into Cissus. it is an OTC the helps with joint and tendon repair.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Ironcore it looks like I may have a small tear in both shoulders.the tendant hasnt come off the bone but there is a tear.what about deca will that help.the doc said to me that scare tissue can build around the tear which is what's has occurred to my left shoulder as it is an old I jury.any feed back will be appreciated.

G

gettinbigga

Sep 29, 2011
Just got the results today looks like its a complete tear so know i'm going in for surgery... man i friggin piss

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010

yep i use peps and gh to repair---rem to eat right also ---but just eat is most important---

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Just got the results today looks like its a complete tear so know i'm going in for surgery... man i friggin piss

head up bro---ive been in a cast since MAy ---broke my foot ---no cardio and bf going up ----on top of that a none weight baring cast ---so it crutches 24/7----lol so they think

just heal ---things will come back around b4 you know it

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Ironcore it looks like I may have a small tear in both shoulders.the tendant hasnt come off the bone but there is a tear.what about deca will that help.the doc said to me that scare tissue can build around the tear which is what's has occurred to my left shoulder as it is an old I jury.any feed back will be appreciated.

deca helps with collagen sythesis and can help increase up to %20... But for a expediting a torn tendon repair GH and Peps will be your best bet...

the thing about using AAS for tendons is that it is a balancing act.... If you get the dosage too low, your wasting time and money, if yuo get it too high you risk more dmage because the muscles get much stronger much faster...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic