Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Deca or NPP which do you like better

Dnsvideo

Dnsvideo

Sep 21, 2010
I personally love both of these compounds. Ever since I introduced them into my stack around 3 years ago I always have one of these in my blood.

They add a beautiful roundness and thickness to a lean physique. Being an ectomporph and naturally thin I feel like this look suits my body the best. I've used high doses of primo with test and also high doses of tren back in the day with test nothing else gave me the round looking thick muscles that nandro does.

It's also relatively side effect free for me.

Npp keeps my waist in so tight and adds just a little bit more volume to my face. No double chin or swollen eyes with Npp. I actually like a fuller face. On the peak of a good run with Npp I will have veins bulging from my arms legs and even midsection. This is with a heavy test base and a touch of masteron to stay dry.

Deca Is more powerful for me. It makes everything very thick. I almost look double the size I really am when I'm on a good run of deca. I get so swollen with glycogen. When I see pictures of myself on the beach when I'm on deca I just look swollen.

Problem with Npp you have to use a shit load of it. It takes a while for it to really start working on all cylinders. The gains for me on Npp fade almost immediately when I stop.

Problem with deca my nips are almost always puffy and my waist gets puffy. Can be difficult to deal with those effects in the summer time. I feel foggier on deca too.

Which compound do you prefer and why?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Deca is my choice, just for injection frequency, I do hold a bit more water on it but don't really care.

S

smash

Apr 30, 2013
I have run a lot of npp much more than deca. But now I have pharma deca I will stay on that until I can't get it anymore. The npp was all made by me so I had faith in its quality - very important in this country - and I have tried all sorts of quantities including over a gram a week. The higher quantities did not add much in terms of additional benefit. I am keen to see if the pharma deca is much different.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Dnsvideo, I was asking for some opinions on npp vs deca a short while ago as I have never run npp. Good description bud.

Thanks for the post.

Any difference in joint relief?

H

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I like to kick the deca off with some npp

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic