Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Deca or EQ?

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
So as most know I am planning a light long duration cycle........I am considering using a "QUALITY" sustanon or "TEST BLEND"
of no more 400mg. of test for 17 weeks with a second compound i.e. equipoise @250mg. P/W or deca @300mg. P/W.......

So at these dosages (make your input at said dosages please) which would you run?

Obviously my cycle is for the best quality possible not the most quanity.........So please keep this in mind as well.

thanx in advance for you input!

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
My opinion would be the eq..... I love deca but for a low dose of test and a 17 week run i think eq would be the best and obvious choice.

J

jackhammer

Aug 6, 2011
i think the deca at those dosages would do you best if you had to pick one. i know for me, niether the deca or eq ran at those dosages would do much of anything for me but shut me down. im not familiar with your situation, goals and current body weight so i cant be of much more assistance.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Ya i didnt even pay attention to the dose of eq at 250mg, yes i agree its pretty low...

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
i think the deca at those dosages would do you best if you had to pick one. i know for me, niether the deca or eq ran at those dosages would do much of anything for me but shut me down. im not familiar with your situation, goals and current body weight so i cant be of much more assistance.

I would have to agree with this even though I dislike Deca. I really think to get anything from EQ it should be run no lower than 600mg.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Guys a little catchin up for ya!
I have'nt cycled in 7 years or so and when I did in the past I've run so large cycles and doses.Upto 1 gram aweek of test I have run 8-9 cycles over the years !
My wife was ok with me cycling then but not now so this is a cycle Im trying too keep under the radar........My first choice was the EQ and my thoughts as well as other peeps here we all respect agreed that the light dose of test and EQ together would acomplish it.
The other thought is due to it being 7 years I should still respond positively to the "light" doses .......
I am 5'11 215lbs. still carrying a decent a mount of muscle and yeah Im 41 and have a bit of extra body fat....

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I would go with Deca if I were to use so low dosages.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Its getting interesting guys!lol.....
Anyway I so wish my wife was still ok with me cycling But she is a nurse and is playing the age card with me!
I guess I could also just run a straight test cycle.

If I had my way I would run 750 test/600mg. EQ. a week for the whole 17 weeks with a front load!Along with the first 5 weeks of D-Bol @ 50mg. a day ending the last few weeks with 50mg. winny a day.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Tren and Deca are my two favs GO WITH DECA

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Have you run EQ before? Some here are BIG EQ fans, while I've had disappointing results with it on three separate occasions, each with differing dosages. If your body responds well to the EQ, I'd run it, but maybe at the same dose as the test. 400/400.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
At your age, I would not recommend a test only cycle, due to joint deterioration. A small dose of EQ or even moreso Deca will lube your joints up nice. Testosterone decreases collagen synthesis significantly, so adding a low dose of something to counteract that is a good idea. Running Deca for 17 weeks straight is not the best option, but I've never run it at a low dose for that long. I wil NEVER run Deca at a high dose again because of the shutdown. It takes forever and a day to recover from that stuff. Bump the EQ to 400mg EW if you can. That should help you keep the water retention to a minimum (depending on your salt intake and overall diet) and will not pack a ton of mass on you too quickly.

TG is right about not everyone liking EQ. In fact, it seems like people either love it or hate it and there is no inbetween. As many times as you've cycled in the past, I would think you probably would have tried EQ at some point. If you liked EQ before, go with it again bro. IMO, if you get good gains and limited side effects from EQ, there is no reason to take Deca. The water retention, deca-dick, and recovery time with Deca are all things that are just not worth dealing with if you have a similar option available.

So, to reiterate Tommy's idea, I'd run 400mg Test EW and 400mg EQ EW... over 17 weeks you should get some nice slow and steady gains.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
My experaince saids DECA for the choice...For all around size and mass...From my understanding deca is 10 times stronger then test...That alone should kick dust on equipoise little face.dw

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic