Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Day Trading or Long term?

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Yesterday was a killer day but after making 5 points my trading buddy and I went to lunch and missed the fireworks. lol Go figure right?

Took 6 pts in the first hour this morning and had an appointment. Can't complain but this is a nice trending day to make some money!

Took a short at 65 and looking for it to come back to 62.50 but I don't know if she will today. May just keep going

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Been calling the market perfectly lately. DOMINATION! Gotta keep that ego in check though lol

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Ego is a big one to hammer down. I see it on the financial forums out of the majority of the traders.
It's no wonder most lose at this game.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Ego is a big one to hammer down. I see it on the financial forums out of the majority of the traders.
It's no wonder most lose at this game.

I stay off of forums, groups, and especially stock twits. Most go there to boost ego and honestly it just gets me in trouble. It may sway my trades when I should be focusing on my chart. My posting here is really to help if anyone was interested. Feels good to be right but I don't win on every trade.

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
SVA up 19% today. That gave me a nice return

NWO

NWO

Mar 20, 2014
If you can fog a mirror you have the same chance at succeeding in the stock market as the so called "professionals" I was in this industry for many years and have come to the conclusion its all a rigged game. The people who make the real money have inside info or know waht laws are going to be passed, rates are going to do, ect. I believe your best bet is to Invest in Precious medals as the dollar could become even more of a flop. The Federal Reserve is merely nothing more than a ponzi scheme and is about as "federal" as Federal Express. printing off money at record speed is not a good sign:)

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
If you can fog a mirror you have the same chance at succeeding in the stock market as the so called "professionals" I was in this industry for many years and have come to the conclusion its all a rigged game. The people who make the real money have inside info or know waht laws are going to be passed, rates are going to do, ect. I believe your best bet is to Invest in Precious medals as the dollar could become even more of a flop. The Federal Reserve is merely nothing more than a ponzi scheme and is about as "federal" as Federal Express. printing off money at record speed is not a good sign:)

Sounds like you have lost some money or you're one of those people who call it "gambling". I make money just fine and I don't have any insider info.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Here is one for you.

VPLM ..........we bought 3MM shares 15 months ago at .008 and will ride this to the buyout at $2.50-$3.50 All patents are approved and negotiations to sell the company have begun.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
penny stock tips...really?

Ms. W, you've been pumping those since the anabolex days!

Last edited:
C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013

The markets are extremely manipulated. That's a given. Know thy enemy.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
penny stock tips...really?

Ms. W, you've been pumping those since the anabolex days!

You don't have any play in the otc's? for a small investment you can make large gains in the pump n dump world. Just don't get pumped then dumped... lol

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
You don't have any play in the otc's? for a small investment you can make large gains in the pump n dump world. Just don't get pumped then dumped... lol

I only know of one guy that rides the pump and dumps and he's not a promoter or in on the scheme. He trades volume and price
and has been at it for probably 7 years now.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic