jacobss
What's New?

Dave Feldman - 'New Data on Energy, Exercise, and Cholesterol'

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Very interesting video. I know I’ve been doing a ton of research lately on Cholesterol. I’m actually wondering if low B12 is the reason for high cholesterol.

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
Very interesting video. I know I’ve been doing a ton of research lately on Cholesterol. I’m actually wondering if low B12 is the reason for high cholesterol.
No idea but i got to figure it out at a whopping 275 total and an ldld that stays at 177 myself…. Cant take statins as they have caused blood clots in the past….

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
A lot to take in I am going to process and watch again another day.

2 doctors have told me statins 'make blood less sticky' and I immediately asked "so would that cause my body to make my blood stickier as a homeostatic response"?

As the result of: the more frequent I blood let, the faster I would 'make new blood'. The higher my total blood would go over time. HCT of 62 was scary.
I have read running a true TRT dose <150mg/week and Total count (specifically crit) TBC will improve after 6 months. IMO and IME phlebotomy rules out that possibility.
I am on the verge of proving (in me, not you, so calm down) phlebotomy triggers a physiological response to make more blood, and that response doesn't seem to know to turn off.

According to my present GFR and information. Low iron diets promote deformed RBC's not the correct shape to pass through kidneys and be eliminated, thus contributing to higher blood counts and in turn lower GFR: increased BP.

I am currently conducting my own studies.

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
A lot to take in I am going to process and watch again another day.

2 doctors have told me statins 'make blood less sticky' and I immediately asked "so would that cause my body to make my blood stickier as a homeostatic response"?

As the result of: the more frequent I blood let, the faster I would 'make new blood'. The higher my total blood would go over time. HCT of 62 was scary.
I have read running a true TRT dose <150mg/week and Total count (specifically crit) TBC will improve after 6 months. IMO and IME phlebotomy rules out that possibility.
I am on the verge of proving (in me, not you, so calm down) phlebotomy triggers a physiological response to make more blood, and that response doesn't seem to know to turn off.

According to my present GFR and information. Low iron diets promote deformed RBC's not the correct shape to pass through kidneys and be eliminated, thus contributing to higher blood counts and in turn lower GFR: increased BP.

I am currently conducting my own studies.
You are not wrong at all !! It had been a subject of debate for a very long time and it has been shown thru a few others i know that both phlebotomies and beet juice (and other red’s, cause higher iron) have a tremendously bad effect on ones blood! The more u remove x the frequency will cause ur body to up the amount it reproduces

Now thats not saying EVERYONE is the same nor their body will react the same but there are cases where this has happened….

my phlebotomist asked me to come in weekly to lose a pint or so…. I tried and every damn time id feel like crap and damn near pass out… he eventually started listening to me and started giving me electrolytes after each draw, even tho they say to give them prior to a blood let….

Reactions: CFM
JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Do some research on B12 injections and cholesterol. My father suffered from High Cholesterol for decades and never would take medication for it. He tried literally everything to bring it down. Well he had a b12 deficiency, plus I had them run the test to see if he could even absorb b12, and he can’t. He got shots and his cholesterol went from 275 down to 140. I’m running my own tests to see how B12 will affect my cholesterol. My last blood draw was 145.

B12 also affects many other factors including iron and RBC’s and I’m thinking my Hemoglobin might not be as high.

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
Do some research on B12 injections and cholesterol. My father suffered from High Cholesterol for decades and never would take medication for it. He tried literally everything to bring it down. Well he had a b12 deficiency, plus I had them run the test to see if he could even absorb b12, and he can’t. He got shots and his cholesterol went from 275 down to 140. I’m running my own tests to see how B12 will affect my cholesterol. My last blood draw was 145.

B12 also affects many other factors including iron and RBC’s and I’m thinking my Hemoglobin might not be as high.
Hmmm great advice ill take a look, got a spectracell near by that will check everything

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012

So if his body wont absorb b12 how have the shots managed to lower the cholesterol?

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
I need to find some b12 shots asap and give it a whirl

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
My cholesterol and triglycerides have always been good, however, my hdl / ldl have always been to low / to high. My Dr. finally put me on a moderate dose of rosuvastatin which did very little way to late. After having by-pass surgery I've been on the max dose of atorvastatin and for the first time since getting blood work for it my hdl / ldl levels are in line. It has been giving me issues with joint and muscle pain which does seem to be easing up. Your ldl /hdl levels are what you really need to be paying attention to along with your blood pressure.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
Won't b12 shots increase RBC count?

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
I saved this on Youtube. The guy sounds like a tech nerd gamer but the first 10 minutes made alot of sense. I am going to try to watch this later.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic