Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Dave Feldman - 'New Data on Energy, Exercise, and Cholesterol'

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
Very interesting video. I know I’ve been doing a ton of research lately on Cholesterol. I’m actually wondering if low B12 is the reason for high cholesterol.
Low B12 has been linked to high homocysteine levels which is bad fo CV health as well.... probably more so than cholesterol

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
So if his body wont absorb b12 how have the shots managed to lower the cholesterol?
Meaning your body can’t absorb B12 through food or supplements orally. Intrinsic Factor is what allows b12 to absorb in the gut. With people being on Acid reducing medications and having other gut issues, it destroys IF. Shots get absorbed via bloodstream. Hope that makes sense.

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
Meaning your body can’t absorb B12 through food or supplements orally. Intrinsic Factor is what allows b12 to absorb in the gut. With people being on Acid reducing medications and having other gut issues, it destroys IF. Shots get absorbed via bloodstream. Hope that makes sense.
Yup it does and i want to get find out if i also have this issue as my cholesterol is high and i cant take statins nor do i want to

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic