Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

D-bol or Anadrol

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
No using both is not necessary and reduces future effects . Use one or the other once at dose that works then use the other next . Personally I've used HG both many many cycles - UG injectable I found to be drier but still makes you strong as hell. Anadrol for me works better. It's senseless to use both , no need just use enough of one . Usually first half or 3/4 cycle then switch to winny , ususlly have eq throughout as these help harden and keep gains . Better effect switching compounds as it shocks the system to respond .

T

TaiChiChuan

Oct 25, 2012
I've added both to my anabolic powder mix.

gunrunner

gunrunner

Jul 24, 2013
I'm experimenting with a protcol from Ameen Alai and doing Adrol 2 days and then Var for 2 days and repeat. Get the bulk/fulness from the drol and stay hard with the Var.

T

TaiChiChuan

Oct 25, 2012
I'm experimenting with a protcol from Ameen Alai and doing Adrol 2 days and then Var for 2 days and repeat. Get the bulk/fulness from the drol and stay hard with the Var.

Hey. Let me know how this is going to do for you. At my protocol that I'm on; even my fingers and hands are getting bigger. Weird Shit Maybe it's water retention I think!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Hey. Let me know how this is going to do for you. At my protocol that I'm on; even my fingers and hands are getting bigger. Weird Shit Maybe it's water retention I think!

It can be permanent. my hand are so jacked I can't snap anymore lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic