Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

D-bol or Anadrol

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Stick with Dbol bro, you've always loved it in past cycles and you know it gives you great results...

Anytime you use Anadrol in conjunction with aromatizable compounds, anti-estrogens are definitely needed since oxymetholone is known for exacerbating estrogenic effects because of its progestin activity. :(

Usually I just stay stocked up on Nolvadex and A-dex. Never needed caber or anything myself, just 1mg A-dex/e.o.d. even though it's an AI it (for me) keeps pretty much 100% of sides in check...If I do start to experience sides, I pop 10mg of Nolvadex and I'm gtg.

Are you worried about hairloss mostly or what is your most feared side? I'm wondering if dostinex is something you'll need...I'm not geared to thinning hair (THANK GOD!!) so never had to mess with it.

BTW, have you considered Oral Turinabol?

Oral Turinabol Profile

I know you know about tbol, but just wanted to make your decision a little more complicated!! LOL!!;)

Hey bro, thanks for posting! The only side effect i am worried is hair growth on places like my traps, triceps, rear delts and so on... :(

I might consider using Turinabol in a cutter but it doesn't seem like a good choice for a bulker. Besides it's quite expensive compared to d-bol or anadrol. I have access to very good anavar, 50mgs strength, 60 pills per tub at an insanely low price and i was thinking of giving it a try but i am curious to see what's all the fuzz around the test/deca/d-bol cycle or test/deca/drol.

What i need is pure size.

Dostinex will come in handy in case i start suffering from deca dick or getting other progestin related side effects. On cycle i'd rather use Aromasin at 12,5mgs eod instead of a-dex.

PS: My gut is telling me to stick with a d-bol/anadrol combo dosed at 25mgs each! :D

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Well nice thing is you get the added size from drol but with the d-bol it helps the lethargy that drol can give, and yes like big rob said keep your anti-e's in there, I"d up the aromasin using the d-bol to at least 25mg eod.

d-bol will convert to a stronger estrogen than test will.

of course keep check on the BP from day one, it will go up a bit but as long as it doesn't get out of control.

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
I mixed d-bol and drol like that one time and it didnt work as well as just running one of them the right way - also turinabol is not as effective as either d-bol or drol so you may be disapointed if you want to bulk - as far as doses I always run 100 mgs per day of drol - more than that was nothing but full of sides and under 100 didnt seem to do much so I stay at 100 - but for your first time 50 may be fine

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I mixed d-bol and drol like that one time and it didnt work as well as just running one of them the right way - also turinabol is not as effective as either d-bol or drol so you may be disapointed if you want to bulk - as far as doses I always run 100 mgs per day of drol - more than that was nothing but full of sides and under 100 didnt seem to do much so I stay at 100 - but for your first time 50 may be fine

Yea I agree, anything less than 75mg when using d-rol alone is a waste, 150mg and above and I get to damn sluggish and BP sky rockets.

Of course Bio Chem individuality , using these for the first time most will generaly get pretty good results out of 50-75mg /ed of d-rol considering the quality is good.

I did get great reults out of d-rol d-bol, even uping the doses to 50mg d-rol and 30mg d-bol. But again it's an individual thing, everyone responds a bit different. (find out what works best for you)

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
I think d-bol is better for most users

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I think i am going to go with d-bol for this cycle and leave anadrol for another cycle. We'll see. I have still quite some time to think about it!

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
WHATS THE MATTER W/ U ???

Of course both !!!

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
Both together is best for best results in size and strength

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
They make for a great combo. 100mg drol and 50mg dbol for 5 weeks...

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
I know this is a 4 year old thread... Have a few buddies who praise alternating anadrol and dbol every other week. For example 30mg dbol week 1, 50mg drol week 2, 30mg dbol week 3 and so on. I personally have never tried it.

I have ran them together for 4 weeks ED at a much lower doses than most.

mands

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic