Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Cycle recommendation

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Crashed is a poor choice of words. I just don't think blocking estrogen at the receptor is the best way to handle it. Using an AI in small doses to regulate estro as you go gives you more control. If you are blocking estrogen at the receptor level how do you even know how your body reacts especially if it's your first cycle? Estrogen is important to bone density, cardiovascular health, it boosts levels of protective high density lipo-protein cholesterol, it promotes the synthesis and release of nitric oxide, and aides in overall joint health which we need when pushing the amounts of weight most of us do on mega stacks of gear. I don't want to eliminate these benefits. Nolvadex has it's place in PCT with it's ability to greatly increase LH, FSH and testosterone.....that's about it for me. But if you prefer Ndex and it's available to you...go for it.

You say crashed is a poor choice of words but I used that in reference to your post saying the same? "They will completely crash your estrogen levels" I agree that estrogen has a variety of benefits and we all need balanced levels of it. I think we may have had a miscommunication as well about when using nolva. I know you said during cycle, but my response was in general. But you made it sound like you wouldn't recommend nolva on cycle or at all because there are better options, but you threw it in the pct. This is what confused me. I agree using an AI in small and spread out doses is a great option and is what works for me during cycle. Only time I've used nolva is pct.

Also, I wasn't recommending to eliminate estrogen.

Last edited:
C

CBS

Jan 7, 2014
I would never take nolvadex on cycle with its interference with IGF production. This is not the optimal AI for an all test cycle. Exemestane or arimidex are much better choices. More research needs to be done by Woodwise.

-GH / IGF-1 suppression is NOT characteristic of all Anti-E's. In fact, the reason Nolva suppresses IGF-1 is NOT because of its anti-estrogenic effect--it's because of its ESTROGENIC effect peripherally in the liver.

-This GH blunting may not be a problem in men, because it is counteracted by testosterone (although I've seen a study where the GH blunting occurred with tamoxifen during TRT administration)

Is this ^ supposed to be support for your argument?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic