Latest Member
AKC83
What's New?

Cycle recommendation

B

bereal

Apr 27, 2014
Hey guys I'm new to the forums
So pretty much I'm 23. Been lifting for 4 years and decided to pick up some gear. 2 bottles of test e250 and 1 trenbolone e. Did my research and decided what I'm gonna use for pct already. Clomid and nolvadex most likely.

My question is how do you guys recommend I run this. Tren first then test to finish it off. And what dosages. I already have a rough idea from my research I would just like some extra input

Thanks guys !

B

bereal

Apr 27, 2014
image.jpg
Here's a pic to show my current shape too.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
So you have at best 10 weeks of test and 5 of tren (AT BEST). More research is needed and test only for first is my recommendation.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
BigWhite, is right on. Keep in simple for the first cycle, see how your body reacts to just test.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I definitely agree with big white. No matter what, I wouldn't run that tren first run. I ran test e for 500mg in split doses a week for about 12 weeks and had amazing results with it. I would run the test alone and 10 weeks will be plenty.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
What these guys said. Do more homework, if and when u do get to tren u will want the ace not the enan

DreamChaser

DreamChaser

Apr 19, 2014
Test e 250 mgs 2x a week I would not run tren e for 1st cycle or any 19 for that matter especially a long ester tren ace is the turn to tren so u can drop and clean quickly if needed if u do run 300mgs a week should recomp u nicely

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
hold off on the tren and get more test

DreamChaser

DreamChaser

Apr 19, 2014
U did not mention prami or caber or did I miss it def. need to do a little more research

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Definitely agree on running ace when you do run tren later down the road

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
U did not mention prami or caber or did I miss it def. need to do a little more research

You want to have some AI's on hand and your PCT in hand when you start the cycle, but given the low dose of test you will be using, it is possible you will not get any sides and won't need the AI's at all. Prami and Caber are to counter the effects of Progesterone, which is a side effect of Tren or Deca or Nandrolone (all Nor-19's), so you don't need prami or caber if you are running test only. A good AI for test only is nolvadex (tamoxifen).

Last edited:
DreamChaser

DreamChaser

Apr 19, 2014
You want to have some AI's on hand and your PCT in hand when you start the cycle, but given the low dose of test you will be using, it is possible you will not get any sides and won't need the AI's at all. Prami and Caber are to counter the effects of Progesterone, which is a side effect of Tren or Deca or Nandrolone (all Nor-19's), so you don't need prami or caber if you are running test only. A good AI for test only is nolvadex (tamoxifen).

He mentioned running tren e....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic